Ribble Stealth

PrinceBuster
PrinceBuster Posts: 27
edited April 2011 in Your road bikes
Have any of you chaps got a Ribble Stealth?

Comments

• Saw one in the shop last week ... it looked really beautiful.

It was the nicest bike there!
  • Hi, I think I will get one with Sram rival, it just looks so good, but no one seems to have ridden one!
  • The one in the shop has SRAM Force really lovely!
  • Don't suppose you saw the size of the bike in the shop and price.
  • Is this a made up conversation and by any chance are both Prince Buster and col.sarah employee's of a certain Preston-based bike shop?
  • gethmetal
    gethmetal Posts: 208
    Is this a made up conversation and by any chance are both Prince Buster and col.sarah employee's of a certain Preston-based bike shop?

The whole forum seems to be full of suspicious, set-up love-ins tonight. Buying advice is really creepy.
    I smell rats.
  • gethmetal wrote:
    Is this a made up conversation and by any chance are both Prince Buster and col.sarah employee's of a certain Preston-based bike shop?

The whole forum seems to be full of suspicious, set-up love-ins tonight. Buying advice is really creepy.
    I smell rats.

Anyway, the Ribble Stealth is crap.
  • gethmetal
    I really don't care. I'm building a Principia.
  • It's good to see the old Berk lives up to his name, i really am interested in the stealth, hopefully col . sarah doesn't work Ribble but it's no big deal, it's still a beauty!
  • I am a middle aged doctor with more money than sense.

David Cameron is trying to alter the ratio however...... :(

I have a Ribble Gran Fondo .... i went in to buy a turbo training tyre and had a look at the bikes. Interesting to see that my Gran Fondo from 18 months ago is now the Ribbelle. The current Gran Fondo looks nothing like mine!

Stealth : Not sure about the size. The bikes in the shop are always speced to the max I think for the photoshoots?? It had Zipp wheels ....

I hope I have cleared my name but if not I may be in need of a job soon. Do you think Ribble need a paediatrician?
  • gethmetal
    I'm not sure from this evidence. You've failed to sell one to me, but then, I am building a Principia. :wink:
  • 45rpm
    45rpm Posts: 43
    gethmetal wrote:
    I'm not sure from this evidence. You've failed to sell one to me, but then, I am building a Principia. :wink:

hmmm do you work for Principia by any chance? the way your going on about it :wink:
  • gethmetal
    45rpm wrote:
    gethmetal wrote:

hmmm do you work for Principia by any chance? the way your going on about it :wink:

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

Nice one :D
  • wicked
    wicked Posts: 844
    Can people not put threads on here unless it is actually "your bike"!
    It’s the most beautiful sport in the world but it’s governed by ***ts who have turned it into a crock of ****.
  • gwillis
    gwillis Posts: 998
    last I heard col.sarah was asking me about buying a cr1 of bianchi so I dont think he does work for ribble
  • upperoilcan
    upperoilcan Posts: 1,180
    This thread is woeful at most........
    Cervelo S5 Ultegra Di2.
  • jim453
    jim453 Posts: 1,360
    My mate saw a Ribble Stealth in a magazine once.
  • gwillis wrote:
    last I heard col.sarah was asking me about buying a cr1 of bianchi so I dont think he does work for ribble

Yup .. i've got a CR1 Elite!

Not been able to get out on it though ... too nice and shiny to take out in the wet.......
  • gwillis
    gwillis Posts: 998
    So you got the elite.... I've ridden my cr1 right through winter, just wash it down after you've been out and you'll be fine
  • Just received my new bike...a Moda stretto!
  • petemadoc
    petemadoc Posts: 2,331
    Just received my new bike...a Moda stretto!

eerrrrrm . . . . new thread, with pics
  • dulldave
    dulldave Posts: 949
    I've got one. As I posted on a thread that was probably visible on the 1st page when this thread appeared. Anyway.

5393906970_8192698f05_z.jpg

The image is a bit cloudy, the camera on my phone is obviously not that great.
    Scottish and British...and a bit French
  • The shape of the stealth is fugly! put the paintjob to better use on the nero. The deda own badge version is a wonderful sight but, the price of the ribble? ah well dont look down just ahead, poke the fireplace etc. I no workee fo mista wibble