Specialized Tarmac

nicholasj
nicholasj Posts: 100
edited January 2011 in Your road bikes
Hi all,
Been here a little while and thought I would share my ride for your thoughts/criticism's..

Here's my '09 Tarmac Comp - running Ultegra shifters/brakes and front mech with 105 rear shifter, pedals and brakes, Mavic Cosmic Carbone SL's, Michelin Krylions, cateye Strada computer and Planet X carbon bottle cage.

Tarmac.jpg

Thanks,
N

Comments

• Nice bike do like the Spesh tarmacs :)
    Cube Agree GTC Race 2011
    Trek 6300 hardtail 2009
  • tremayne
    tremayne Posts: 378
    fab bike. Loving those mavic wheels. Really set the whole thing off. Only negative point to make is that you're probably overdue a plasterer !! (perhaps a shame we couldn't have seen the other side of the bike?)
  • I love the tarmac so much i got a expert 10 model, i do like the full carbon look on yours tho
  • upperoilcan
    upperoilcan Posts: 1,180
    That is a cracking looking bike mate,i really like that. 8)
    Cervelo S5 Ultegra Di2.
  • nicholasj
    nicholasj Posts: 100
    Cheers guys - i think the bare carbon look is great too, until I can get an S-Works in white and blue that is!

I was looking at getting some of the newest style Cosmic stickers in white (as opposed to the older ones in silver) however i think it looks more stealthy and matching as is - dont you think?

One other change may be black bar tape and a black seat, will see.. also likely to get some Ultremos for summer however not sure which colour yet.

I do need a plasterer too, but the builders renovating next door can fork out for that as that crack is their doing! :)
  • brin
    brin Posts: 1,122
    lovely looking bike, i would leave the tape and saddle as they are,but maybe renew rear light for something less obtrusive. - looks like you took pic as it was on way to bed? :wink: