Bianchi 928

Jonny_road
Jonny_road Posts: 68
edited January 2011 in Your road bikes
A few pictures of my pride and joy. I’ve added a few extra bits to it over the last year and am very happy with it. Hopefully it will get a lot of use this year and maybe even make it up a few Alpine climbs.

Group set: Compagnolo Veloce
Wheels: Fulcrum Racing 1
Handlebars: 3T Ergonova Team Carbon Handlebar
Stem: 3T ARX Team
Seatpost: 3T Doric Team
Saddle: Selle Italia Flite Kit Carbonio
Pedals: Look KEO 2 Max Carbon
Tyres: Schwalbe Ultremo R1

Weight: 7.6kg

DSCF0417_small.jpg

DSCF0420_small.jpg

DSCF0422_small.jpg

Comments

• sfichele
    sfichele Posts: 605
    Nice bike - I do like the look of Bianchi bikes.
  • I almost bought one last year but in white & black... I opted for a Pina FP2 instead as I found it smoother. This is very nice bike.... I like the bottle holders too!
    Pina FP2 '10
    Felt B2 Pro '10
    Girlfriend
  • nice looking bit of kit - love the colour :D
  • GREAT CHOICE!

I've had mine for well over a year now. I love it to bits. Only difference is that mine runs with ultegra and kyrsium equipes. Plus a few cosmetic changes such as celeste fizik saddle and celeste bar tape on the carbon ergo bars we all bought that time.
    Bianchi. There are no alternatives only compromises!
    I RIDE A KONA CADABRA -would you like to come and have a play with my magic link?
  • Nice.

I absolutely love my Bianchi http://www.bikeradar.com/forums/viewtop ... t=12741556

Ive added a new SLK seatpost and some white Hudz since that pic. I have a San Marco SKN white saddle and white bar tape to put on it as well.
  • Ugh. Another in-line seatpost. I can't understand why they are putting these on road bikes. I mean, find one pro who uses an in-line seatpost.
  • Thats exactly what Paul Hewitt said when I went for my bike fit and hence I bought a new SLK post.