Track clinic 8th Jan Newport

SteveR_100Milers
SteveR_100Milers Posts: 5,987
edited January 2011 in Track
Lee I hope you don't mind me bumping this up.

Anyone else planning on attending? It's now a session for riders to try something out that you cannot normally do at a structured training session, for example flying 200s, pursuits, sprinting etc etc. £20 for the afternoon is a bargain - I'm in! I think some of the Bristol boys from Thursdays SQT might show up too, anyone else planning on going?

Comments

• Is this suitable for a total track newb?
    2012 Cannondale Synapse
  • Mark, this is the description from Fasttack coaching:

"Fast Track Coaching have an open 4hr track session on the 8th Jan 2011 at Newport velodrome

This session will be coach supervised and is a great opportunity for you to come down and try things out you wouldn't usually be able to do in a drop in or SQT. You can practice starts, Madison changes, flying efforts, sprints tactics etc
    You will be able to get expert feedback from our world class coaches and get a fantastic work out avoiding the cold and rain! all for only £20

Contact info@fasttrackcoaching.biz
    Or ring Lee Povey 07967 000269...."

Suggest you call Lee first to check.
  • Yup, going to this. I like the idea of being able to try a lot of this stuff out in a 'safe' environment. Hope I'm not too knackered after the Friday vets though.
    It doesn't get any easier, but I don't appear to be getting any faster.
  • Yup, going to this. I like the idea of being able to try a lot of this stuff out in a 'safe' environment. Hope I'm not too knackered after the Friday vets though.

Did you go?

Endurance or sprinters? (Apologies if we met somewhere - difficult to translate your forum name intoi the real one).