Life Cycles

Dirtydog11
Dirtydog11 Posts: 1,621
edited January 2011 in The Crudcatcher

Comments

• welshkev
    welshkev Posts: 9,690
    it is awsome, someone posted it a few weeks ago, i bet it'd look even better in full hd on a big screen :D
  • Dirtydog11
    welshkev wrote:
    it is awsome, someone posted it a few weeks ago, i bet it'd look even better in full hd on a big screen :D

Amazing! There's a lot to take in, it gets better the more you watch it.

I'm tempted to buy a HD player.

Did you mange to get over to Tenerife the other week?
  • welshkev
    yeah, i flew out on the 21st and back on the 28th. i didn't take the bike though unfortunately :( the gf wanted a family christmas holiday rather than me riding my bike and leaving them to it :lol:

even though she went off shopping with her mum (her parents live there), leaving me to look after the baby :shock: :lol:
  • Dirtydog11
    edited January 2011
    Nice one, so you must of spent Christmas day on the beach? 8)

We eventually joined up with Lavatrax and did the "Long way down trail " it starts from the Tiede cable car station and runs down to Medano.

Its basically a 2500m/70km decent through Lava fields, forests with a couple of stops at village cafes for food and drink, it was good fun. I've got a few Photos but have not uploaded them yet.

Edit:Photos uploaded see sig
  • Dirtydog11 wrote:
    Nice one, so you must have spent Christmas day on the beach? 8)

We eventually joined up with Lavatrax and did the "Long way down trail " it starts from the Tiede cable car station and runs down to Medano.

Its basically a 2500m/70km decent through Lava fields, forests with a couple of stops at village cafes for food and drink, it was good fun. I've got a few Photos but have not uploaded them yet.

That sounds epic man!
  • Dirtydog11
    Dirtydog11 wrote:

That sounds epic man!

It was a great experience, probably not as epic as it sounds but I would definitely go again.

I've uploaded a few Photos to my Flikr page, click my sig and then sets.
  • Quite some nice pictures, where was it?
  • welshkev
    Dirtydog11 wrote:

Edit:Photos uploaded see sig

we spent christmas day between the pub, swimming pool and the gf's parents balcony 8)

i've just shown the gf the pics of your ride, they look awsome. i'm deffo taking the bike next time i'm back there (may) i don't care what she says :lol:
  • joshtp
    joshtp Posts: 3,966
    bought that on Itunes last week.

£10, but totaly worth it.

Incredible
    I like bikes and stuff
  • alexj2233
    alexj2233 Posts: 381
    If you buy it on itunes can you only play it on your computer or can you put on a dvd or pen drive?

and what's the quality like?

I don't really fancy shipping out 20 quids for a dvd but i would quite like to be able to play it on the tv
  • Northwind
    Northwind Posts: 14,675
    If I'd spent £20 on it I'd be very pissed off, it's short and about half of it is monotonous trite voiceovers. There's some really excellent riding but most of it is in slow motion. It basically struck me as a 10 minute webisode with some heroic padding.
    Uncompromising extremist
  • blister pus
    blister pus Posts: 5,780
    it did look like it disappeared up it's own jacksy and got lost a little. I was expecting Alvin Straight to appear third the way in