new to forum...hello!

killer_bee
killer_bee Posts: 5
edited January 2011 in Road beginners
just joined the forum, so thought i would say hi...

im always going on my volkswagen forums to find parts/advice and found them so helpful i thought i would do the same for my cycling!

I usually cycle once or twice a week, around 40 miles at a time, often cycling around surrey and london, solo or with a friend.

iv'e got an pinnancle sentinal 1.0, which although was purchased a few years ago has served me well with no troubles atall!

went to sigma sport today to spend some christmas money with a friend, ended up in the clearance shop, going home, and looking like this...

165235_499951434920_517724920_5786265_6299904_n.jpg

maybe not the best picture in the in the world, but should serve some purpose when on the bikes and each item was only £10!!

just bought some new pedals, shimano R540 for £18.95 off ebay which seemed like a good deal including postage, now need to find some shoes

ill be on the look out on here, if anyone has any, im a uk size 9 which i think translates to a 43 i think so let me know...and yes i do have paypal :D

thanks people!

Comments

• welcome ... theres a wanted/wlling section if you are after stuff, i have had plenty off it,
  • rc856
    rc856 Posts: 1,144
    Hello and welcome mate :) Nice bit of kit :)
    Have you got your mate registered as well?
    Enjoy!
  • haha, thanks guys!

ill get my mate on here tommorow, we're hoping to get involved in some group rides and stuff so should be fun
  • Pokerface
    Pokerface Posts: 7,960
    Introducing yourself isn't necessary. But a nice change! Welcome!!

Enjoy the forum and don't be too worried about asking silly questions. That's how we all learn.

And happy riding.
  • welcome :)
    Coveryourcar.co.uk RT Tester
    north west of england.
    1892 Posts: 1,690
    Hello & welcome :D
    Justice for the 96
  • NervexProf
    NervexProf Posts: 4,202
    Welcome.

No matter what the cost of your bike or kit, just ride it.

When the oil runs out you will still be independent.

When the 'unions' call a strike you will still be able to get to work.

- and when gym fees go through the roof you will still be able to keep fit and healthy.

Enjoy the hobby of a lifetime!
    Common sense in an uncommon degree is what the world calls wisdom
  • ratsbeyfus
    ratsbeyfus Posts: 2,841
    Welcome Sigma sports man.

I had one of them red bikes but I don't any more. Sad face.

@ratsbey