Winter Bike

bencolem
bencolem Posts: 463
edited February 2011 in Your road bikes
Racelight T2, Ultegra / 105 mix, FSA, Hope on Open Pro's, 28mm's! :

black.jpg

I know the saddle is a bit much for a winter ride, but its the same as on my best bike and I love it!

Comments

• Lagavulin
    Lagavulin Posts: 1,688
    Very smart. :)
    Regarding the saddle, you've found one that suits you. That's like the holy grail and you're right to chuck one on each bike. I'm still searching.

Nice dog too. :P
  • Supergoose
    Supergoose Posts: 1,089
    Thats the dogs danglies. 8) Nice monochrome action.
    Rock 'n' Roule
  • that's a smasher, would be great for a toon supporter, like me
  • rjsmith
    rjsmith Posts: 1,924
    Looks good as well as being very practical indeed. Still reckon you can't beat a good set of full guards.
  • ScottieP
    ScottieP Posts: 599
    Ben

Didn't you used to have a blue one of those frames? Why the change? Looks good though.

Cheers
    ScottieP
    My cycling blog: http://girodilento.com/
  • jomoj
    jomoj Posts: 777
    very nice, I like the B&W look. Nearly finished a T2 build myself but had to stick a bit of colour in there.

I'm dithering about the tyres a bit, I have a pair of 28 gatorskins (look like you have those as well) which are absolutely fine TBH but I'm not sure if the bike deserves something thinner... maybe for the summer.
  • bencolem
    bencolem Posts: 463
    edited February 2011
    Winter bike update, now morphed into a full-on trainer bike! Garmin 800, Powertap on Open Ceramics, new 105, Blackburn cages, Wing Pro bars and soft-touch tape:

T2-1.jpg

Icon still hasn't come back from the States yet (well, it came back a month ago but it had shrunk into a size Small!) but I'm really not missing it at the mo - the Kinesis is first rate :lol:
  • When you find the right saddle it's risky to change.
    Custom JBC hybrid
    Pinarello F3-13
    Scott P1 sportster