Happy New Year! its groundhog day ................. again

VWsurfbum
VWsurfbum Posts: 7,881
edited January 2011 in The Crudcatcher
I'n cambridge again today, but i did have a chance to load the bike in the car today.

Just had a good ride in my lunch break
http://www.trailguru.com/wiki/index.php ... s=imperial

Now got some cake! 8)

Soon will be time to make some excuses and back off home.

What are you lot doing? probably enjoying yourselfs?
Kazza the Tranny
Now for sale Fatty

Comments

• whyamihere
    whyamihere Posts: 7,699
    I'm waiting for a package to arrive. I'm not entirely sure I can be bothered to wait in though, I might just go out and do the other things I need to do, and if I miss it, go and collect it from the depot next week.
  • VWsurfbum
    unless its bacons or beers then i say go out!
    Just popped to the bakers and got me a BLT to have before my cake.
    8)
    Kazza the Tranny
    Now for sale Fatty
  • schmako
    schmako Posts: 1,982
    Lunch checklist complete: Rolls, Baconz, Irn Bru and Mr Kipling. Nom
  • whyamihere
    VWsurfbum wrote:
    unless its bacons or beers then i say go out!
    Just popped to the bakers and got me a BLT to have before my cake.
    8)
    Mail order bacon... That's a brilliant idea! I see a business opportunity.
  • jay12
    jay12 Posts: 6,306
    whyamihere wrote:
    I'm waiting for a package to arrive.
    snap
  • whyamihere
    jay12 wrote:
    whyamihere wrote:
    snap
    I think you may have misunderstood what people mean when they say that your balls are going to drop around your age. Don't worry, you'll get it once you stop being 12.
  • spongtastic
    spongtastic Posts: 2,651
    just been out for the first decent ride in ages, now sitting at my desk eating the annual pot noodle. Will be ordering some sealskinz from Merlin before the end of the day.
    Visit Clacton during the School holidays - it's like a never ending freak show.

Who are you calling inbred?
  • jay12
    whyamihere wrote:
    jay12 wrote:
    whyamihere wrote:
    snap
    I think you may have misunderstood what people mean when they say that your balls are going to drop around your age. Don't worry, you'll get it once you stop being 12.
    tactical_facepalm.jpg
  • delta5
    delta5 Posts: 265
    :lol:

I think I'm the only sucker left here apart from the cleaners! Time to bugger off home.
    My abundant supply of MTFU is reserved for use in dry, sunny conditions.
  • Kitty
    Kitty Posts: 2,844
    Good Afternoon.

I don't really get the new years hype, to go out tonight or stay in hmmm...
  • VWsurfbum
    Kitty
    Shouldn't you be out celebrating with your new fella?

I'll be at home with wife and kids a takeaway and a box of beer and maybe the odd whiskey?
    Kazza the Tranny
    Now for sale Fatty
  • Aldo001
    Aldo001 Posts: 251
    whyamihere wrote:
    I'm waiting for a package to arrive. I'm not entirely sure I can be bothered to wait in though, I might just go out and do the other things I need to do, and if I miss it, go and collect it from the depot next week.

Don't bother waiting in... My brake bits didn't come today :(
    LAZY Royal Mail! :cry:
  • tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,859
    Had a great day at forest of dean cycling with the family, now back at sister in laws ready for dinner whilst sipping the last of the barrel of beer we brought with us
  • lawman
    lawman Posts: 6,868
    happy almost new year fellow cruddies :D got a nice surprise today wheni realised work have payed for a weeks work i didnt do :lol: so now im one step closer to finishing my incredible (imo) new build :D just gotta make my mind up about whether put an adjustable seatpost on it or go fora super light kcnc scandium job, although im thinking a post tht light on a hardcore 140mm bike, might not end to well :shock: :lol:
  • Northwind
    Northwind Posts: 14,675
    Today at work I mainly became unemployed :lol: My team's closed up and I got voluntary redundancy. So it's friday, I ain't got no job, and I ain't got shit to do. But I do have a year's wages as a payout, and a bottle of whisky.

Being a dolehound's going to be awesome!
    Uncompromising extremist
  • welshkev
    welshkev Posts: 9,690
    today i have been looking after my boy as the gf was working...now i'm gonna drink some wine, followed by some nice penderyn single malt a bit later, not too much to drink though as i've agreed to ride cwmcarn tomorrow at 9am!! :lol:

have a good new years eve guys and girls, i hope it's all you want.

see you next year :D
  • Aldo001
    Northwind wrote:
    Today at work I mainly became unemployed :lol: My team's closed up and I got voluntary redundancy. So it's friday, I ain't got no job, and I ain't got shoot to do. But I do have a year's wages as a payout, and a bottle of whisky.

Being a dolehound's going to be awesome!

Does that mean you are coming out to play on Sunday...? :lol:
  • delta5
    delta5 Posts: 265
    Been a good year of riding and a crap year in most other ways, so long may it rest.
    I raise the Talisker to welcome the New Year and wish all you Crudomites many happy rides and other adventures . . .
    My abundant supply of MTFU is reserved for use in dry, sunny conditions.
  • jay12
    happy new year, i think it's time for a midnight snack :D
  • Northwind
    Northwind Posts: 14,675
    Aldo001 wrote:

I reckon so. Depends on whether my chaffeur is up for it, my own car's in bits on the driveway lowering all the house prices in the street :lol:
    Uncompromising extremist
  • Aldo001
    Northwind wrote:
    Aldo001 wrote:

I reckon so. Depends on whether my chaffeur is up for it, my own car's in bits on the driveway lowering all the house prices in the street :lol:

Haha!
    It is going to be one last hurrah for my forks tomorrow, my brake adapter hasn't showed up yet and the lazy post men are getting a long weekend with all this public holiday nonsense... :(