Didn't you just know

spongtastic
spongtastic Posts: 2,651
edited December 2010 in The Crudcatcher
he did it? As soon as you saw him on the News?

_50611088_50611086.jpg
Visit Clacton during the School holidays - it's like a never ending freak show.

Who are you calling inbred?

Comments

• Looks like a murderer to me.
  • Anonymous
    Anonymous Posts: 79,667
    looks like an evil wizard, or a prog-rock frontman.
  • bails87
    bails87 Posts: 12,998
    He does look like a right wierdo! Which is obviously all it takes to be a murderer!

A woman in our office has come up with a theory.

She takes pizza round to his (maybe he asked her to pick it up for him), gets invited in and agrees. He takes some act of kindness/friendliness as 'flirting', tries it on, she tells him to get off, he gets angry......

I feel bad speculating like this (not for his sake, if he's guilty, but for her and her family, but I'm not the only one)

He seemed very happy with the attention he was getting after he spoke to police, like he enjoyed it, as opposed to being shocked or concerned that someone so close (geographically) to him was (more than likely) dead.
    MTB/CX

"As I said last time, it won't happen again."
  • As soon as i saw him on TV, i knew he maybe the killer not because he gave me that feeling or look like the killer but what he said and his plan might well just backfired if he proved to be the killer.

he might well just hand himself in instead, if he is the killer. this is how i see it.

he came up with that story of seeing 2 other guys with the girl that evening and thought he could get away with it as the police will serach for that 2 "guys" but the move which keep the girl's flat key and wallet inside the flat was the clue.

let assume that the flat front door has the typical door, how can she left her key inside the flat but then lock the door? surely, that mean the person who she was with had a spare set of keys.

ok, it could be those type of lock which you have to open with the key from the outside when its shut. if so, why she would leave her flat without the key?

people might forgot their key and lock themselves out (i did that too) but then to left the flat without any key or wallet then obviously it might just be a quick thing like putting out the bin. surely, when this happen and you find yourself lock out, you will go see the person who has a set of spare keys...

so everything suddenly pointing directly to the landlord.

anyway, it was a sad thing to happen to anyone at anytime and its even worst when this happened close to Xmas.

R.I.P to Jo.
    "It is not impossible, its just improbable"

Specialized Rockhopper Pro Disc 08
  • projectsome
    projectsome Posts: 4,478
    And I thought it was a nice place, there should be a reasonable amount of witnesses, there's always people jogging up that way, and normally quite a few mtb'ers coming from/ going to the trails near by including at night.
    FARKBOOK TWATTER Happiness is my fucking mood!
  • blister pus
    blister pus Posts: 5,780
    a right middle class murder

by agaffa crystals
  • Anonymous
    soy_sauce wrote:
    let assume that the flat front door has the typical door, how can she left her key inside the flat but then lock the door? surely, that mean the person who she was with had a spare set of keys.

ok, it could be those type of lock which you have to open with the key from the outside when its shut. if so, why she would leave her flat without the key?

people might forgot their key and lock themselves out (i did that too) but then to left the flat without any key or wallet then obviously it might just be a quick thing like putting out the bin. surely, when this happen and you find yourself lock out, you will go see the person who has a set of spare keys...
    You're WAY over thinking things.
    That kind of nonsense happens all the time, most people I know don't know of anyone who has a spare key.
    I've often popped to the shops, but then realised I'd left my keys and wallet in my coat, which is now on the other side of a locked door. Luckily, I've managed to get in through a window several times - but it does happen.
    You'd make the worst detective ever :lol:
  • sheepsteeth
    sheepsteeth Posts: 17,418
    i'll be very suprised if the boyfriend didnt have anything to do with it.
  • Clearly looks like like an asylum seeker!
    Formally known as Coatbridgeguy
  • soy_sauce wrote:

That kind of nonsense happens all the time, most people I know don't know of anyone who has a spare key.
    I've often popped to the shops, but then realised I'd left my keys and wallet in my coat, which is now on the other side of a locked door. Luckily, I've managed to get in through a window several times - but it does happen.

yeah, but not if you know your landlord just live above you tho.
    "It is not impossible, its just improbable"

Specialized Rockhopper Pro Disc 08
  • i'll be very suprised if the boyfriend didnt have anything to do with it.

Sheeps, that was also my train of thought on this very sad happening too..

But let's rewind to the Soham murders (Jessica & Holley) and Ian Huntley was also very willing to provide the police with information of little use or relevance as well as talk to the press about the disappearance.
  • Anonymous
    soy_sauce wrote:
    soy_sauce wrote:

yeah, but not if you know your landlord just live above you tho.
    And if the landlord wasn't in? :roll: