Get campaign section back to campaign-able issues

shouldbeinbed
shouldbeinbed Posts: 2,660
edited December 2010 in Campaign
Or close it down.

Whining about wiggle vouchers, asking about spanish bull stickers and telling people not to RLJ.

Theres any number of random blather areas on BR for this tripe & stuff gets moved about to more appropriate homes by the mods.

Is campaign now just some sleepy overlooked backwater for misplaced drivel and occasional relevant issues? does it still have a purpose?

Lets bring back campaigning to campaign, come on whos with me ;-)

Or maybe rebrand it as a repository for every student and dragons den wannabe and their survey monkeys & world domination schemes[/b]

Comments

• lemoncurd
    lemoncurd Posts: 1,428
    This sounds like a campaign, where do I sign?
  • spen666
    spen666 Posts: 17,709
    We used to have a campaign section for campaign only issues and a seperate section called soapbox for all other rant/ issues etc that were not cycling campaigns.

However, despite this working well the powers that be abolished this and now we have such rants spread everywhere including in campaign deleting campaign issues
    Want to know the Spen666 behind the posts?
    Then read MY BLOG @ http://www.pebennett.com

Twittering @spen_666
  • See the icon with the exclamation mark above each post? That exists so you can alert mods to the fact that - for example - a post is in the wrong place. Use it to send us a note to that effect and we'll act.
    John Stevenson
  • Hardly anyone bothers campaigning because we are all doped with carbon/Ti bling ..