Good Morning - Back to life, back to reality

Gazlar
Gazlar Posts: 8,084
edited December 2010 in The Crudcatcher
Morning scrotums

Back in England, back to work, back to a house full of all the cack I've brought back from wales, back to a bucketload of meh

Really CBA today, I'm in a foul mood when alls said and done, not even a bacon butty has done much to change that.

Spose I better go and sort myself out,

Tarrrah a bit
Mountain biking is like sex.......more fun when someone else is getting hurt
Amy
Farnsworth
Zapp

Comments

• VWsurfbum
    VWsurfbum Posts: 7,881
    Morning from the throne room!
    I'm at work, just seem not to be anywhere near my desk, instead I'm in a cold little cubbicle! This pickled onion has defiantly caused some sort of damage to me?
    Couldn't ride last night as I still felt as though I couldn't be too far away from the house?

On the up side should be nice and quiet here today?
    I dint think I'll risk eating for a while, just put on some tunes, heater on and feet up(once I get out of here of course)
    Kazza the Tranny
    Now for sale Fatty
  • tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,831
    Booked the next few days off, so today is an epic in the south shropshire hills :)

But taking blackberry as expecting work calls :(

Wife and kids will be out when I get back back so either doing some work on MBA or going to local brewery to collect a keg for new year - one of those is the sensible idea the other could be painful!
  • El Capitano
    El Capitano Posts: 6,401
    Good Morning Freaks!

Still off work, not back till the 4th Jan. Currently staying at my Mom's in the midlands and will be spending the next few days visiting family up here. I'll also be avoiding going to the sales which Mrs C is hinting at.

Breakfast today will consist of toast, but made with home made bread. :D
  • Richie63
    Richie63 Posts: 2,132
    Finally got back to sunny Sheffield, only have a couple of days here before back to the rig.

Loads of bike jobs to do today but detour from these to meet up with friends for a short walk in the parks and cafe style din dins.

Out riding tonight so must remember to charge bike lights up and check over bike.
    I'm going to blow the bank on a new build ( within reason ) NOW DONE!!
    http://i570.photobucket.com/albums/ss14 ... 010362.jpg
  • VWsurfbum
    VWsurfbum Posts: 7,881
    Change of plan, off to Cambridge for a few days as my manager didn't sort any holiday cover out and doesn't read his emails!!!!
    Now planning a ride up here tomorrow, no work planned so should be able to hit the woods near the office:)
    Kazza the Tranny
    Now for sale Fatty
  • sheepsteeth
    sheepsteeth Posts: 17,418
    playing some quash then going to lift some weights then im gonna walk the dogs the eat sugar plums and make snow angels with my dad.

im still on leave until the fourth and am enjoying it very much!
  • spongtastic
    spongtastic Posts: 2,651
    back to work, so finally get to look at the interwebz full size rather than the iphoney.

Christmas has generally been hell with the whole family ill and the kids spending the whole time fighting.

This morning so far hasn't been improved by finding out I've got enough money to buy a Scandal frame for £134, only for the on-one minions to put the price of the 20 inch frame back up to £230.
    Visit Clacton during the School holidays - it's like a never ending freak show.

Who are you calling inbred?
  • bails87
    bails87 Posts: 12,998
    I'm back at work, eventually, after waking up very late. It doesn't feel like I've had a very Christmassy Christmas tbh. Should probably have got today and tomorrow off as well as new years eve, but I had just had 8 weeks off.....
    MTB/CX

"As I said last time, it won't happen again."
  • tenfoot
    tenfoot Posts: 226
    ......... and the kids spending the whole time fighting.

I feel your pain :lol:

Still on holiday at the moment - luckily mine have sorted themselves out, before I had to advertise them on e-bay.
  • welshkev
    welshkev Posts: 9,690
    hello all, hope everyone had a good xmas. i got back from tenerife late last night after having a great week :D

not back in work until 4th january so i'll be out riding woo hoo :D
  • Northwind
    Northwind Posts: 14,675
    Back at work today :cry: Though only 3 days left of that so I suppose I shouldn't complain too much
    Uncompromising extremist
  • Currently on the train to Derby to visit the Grandparents, the trip should be worth it as christmas presents will be collected :D

Staying in Derby overnight, then preparing for a good few days of drinking and a trip to Portsmouth for New Years.
  • angry_bird
    angry_bird Posts: 3,786
    Currently on the train to Derby to visit the Grandparents, the trip should be worth it as christmas presents will be collected :D

Staying in Derby overnight, then preparing for a good few days of drinking and a trip to Portsmouth for New Years.

Woooo DERBY!!!!
  • Currently on the train to Derby to visit the Grandparents, the trip should be worth it as christmas presents will be collected :D

Woooo DERBY!!!!

I am guessing you live in Derby? Both sets of my Grandparents live around Derby so I visit the place quite regularly.
  • angry_bird
    angry_bird Posts: 3,786
    Currently on the train to Derby to visit the Grandparents, the trip should be worth it as christmas presents will be collected :D

Woooo DERBY!!!!

I am guessing you live in Derby? Both sets of my Grandparents live around Derby so I visit the place quite regularly.

Live in Burton on Trent, went to school in derby, go out in derby (because burton makes derby look good) and most my mates live there.
  • Anonymous
    Anonymous Posts: 79,667
    Just like every other day in the last week, I'm recovering from another hangover.
    On the plus side, the hangovers have got less and less severe as the days go on.
    Not back at work until sometime next week. Maybe.
  • Relaxing enjoying my holiday here in England. Have been to a tandoori today, and now feeling overly full. It's nice having the family here with me as well, enjoying my time.
  • tlw1
    Great ride on the long mynd today - now its time for beer
  • Man I am bored. At this point I'd take joining the foreign legion over this.

I also have a packet of biscuits in office I want but don't want to share em. I feel obliged to offer if I get them. Oh what to do...
    Formally known as Coatbridgeguy
  • tlw1
    Man I am bored. At this point I'd take joining the foreign legion over this.

I also have a packet of biscuits in office I want but don't want to share em. I feel obliged to offer if I get them. Oh what to do...

Pictures of the people you work with, will help make our mind up
  • Well one is my wife. As for the others... nowt special
  • tlw1
    Well one is my wife. As for the others... nowt special

Still want a picture
  • matthew h wrote:

Still want a picture

You're alright. I have eaten the biscuits long ago now. You'll needto have a look elsewhere I'm afraid
  • tlw1
    matthew h wrote:

Still want a picture

You're alright. I have eaten the biscuits long ago now. You'll needto have a look elsewhere I'm afraid

:cry:

What type were they?