RMP

sheepsteeth
sheepsteeth Posts: 17,418
edited December 2010 in The Crudcatcher
after asking about cameras the other week and buying a bridge camera which i enjoyed untill it went titsup i went a bought one of these and i love it very much

olympus-epl1-review-01-top.jpg

thanks for the advice from the folks who gave it, i decided against a proper full on dslr as i figured it was too big for my uses and right or wrong, i preferred the look and feel of this compared to the dslrs in my price range.

Comments

• very nice.

You get your cash back from the ebay seller then?
  • sheepsteeth
    still waiting out on a reply, i opened a dispute with ebay but as im a great big hairless baby child i couldnt wait and went and bought this whilst i wait for the dispute to be resolved.

being stuck down here instead of travelling around to see family over christmasmeant i spent a lot less this chrstmas so i thought id treat mself.
  • cooldad
    cooldad Posts: 32,599
    Best if you don't get a reply from the seller, then Paypal will just refund you after, I think, two weeks.
    I don't do smileys.

There is no secret ingredient - Kung Fu Panda

London Calling on Facebook

Parktools
  • delta5
    delta5 Posts: 265
    win/10

I'm feeling envious . .

*credit card starts twitching in wallet*
    My abundant supply of MTFU is reserved for use in dry, sunny conditions.
  • Sweet camera Sheeps! When do we get to see some photos? An upskirt from the stairwell at the shopping mall would be just fine
  • sheepsteeth
    Sweet camera Sheeps! When do we get to see some photos? An upskirt from the stairwell at the shopping mall would be just fine

i'll see what i can do!!

cheers delta, im certain you would be more than happy if you gave in to temptation!!
  • ali$tair
    ali$tair Posts: 373
    cooldad wrote:
    Best if you don't get a reply from the seller, then Paypal will just refund you after, I think, two weeks.

When I was on holiday someone opened a dispute and was refunded within 4 days!!
    Trek Fuel EX 8 (2010)