G'morning from a cold bunker far far away

VWsurfbum
VWsurfbum Posts: 7,881
edited December 2010 in The Crudcatcher
Well decided to drag myself into work to get some peace and quiet, i feel like i'm being killed from the inside by the most painful acid burn ever! My dad's other half makes these awesome pickeld onions, but i think this year is the strongest year by far and i have been suffering all night!
I think a little night ride tonight may be in order as the ice/snow is being melted by some much welcomed drizzle.

Not much else going on, so what's the rest of you Crudites up to?
Kazza the Tranny
Now for sale Fatty

Comments

• tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,831
    Up because the rug rats are awake and clingy! Got some MBA work to do at some point and wouldn't mind some excercise. But the main thing is taken father in law out for dinner- might offer to drive as I too am full of acid, probably due to chsimpagne though!
  • VWsurfbum
    might i add, i have felt crap since friday night, so i have not over done it, not over drank, not over eaten or stayed up late. and to be feeling this crap because of a fricking pickeled onion just isnt fair!

Time to get comfy and try some of that sleep stuff i hear about.
    Kazza the Tranny
    Now for sale Fatty
  • tlw1
    VWsurfbum wrote:
    might i add, i have felt crap since friday night, so i have not over done it, not over drank, not over eaten or stayed up late. and to be feeling this crap because of a fricking pickeled onion just isnt fair!

Time to get comfy and try some of that sleep stuff i hear about.

Are you sure she isn't trying to kill you?
  • VWsurfbum
    maybe? :lol:
    Kazza the Tranny
    Now for sale Fatty
  • Tolk
    Tolk Posts: 775
    Morning,

Another 10-4 day for me today. Loads of price changes to do at work today again, over 19k at the last count, printing off tickets is soul destroying!

I stacked it off the bike on some sheet ice on Sunday, landed quite heavily on my knee, this morning i can barely bend it to get down the stairs. Hoping the ice fecks off soon, as i want to start commuting on the bike again!
  • tlw1
    + potato on the ice, love snow but hate ice
  • Pudseyp
    Pudseyp Posts: 3,514
    Morning crudders !

It has started well this morning, the snow has gone and the future inlaws go home tomorrow.....off shopping now and will call in at Cheshire Oaks Cycles to see if they have any sale bike bling....

Have a good day everyone..... :D
    Tomac Synper 140 Giant XTC Alliance 1
    If the world was flat, I wouldn't be riding !
  • projectsome
    projectsome Posts: 4,478
    Just woke up proper about 30 mins ago, I have no plans whatsoever :D I'll take the day as it comes.
    FARKBOOK TWATTER Happiness is my fucking mood!
  • Sat in the lounge sipping tea, the better half is making buckwheat pancakes for breakfast.
    Will be venturing into Strasbourg today to take some photos of the Cathedral and buy some choccies from the Christmas market.. *nom*nom*
  • jay12
    jay12 Posts: 6,306
    pretty much all the snow has gone so it looks liek i'll be riding tommorow :D
  • sheepsteeth
    sheepsteeth Posts: 17,418
    playing squash in ten minutes then dog walking and food eating are on the agenda!
  • Gazlar
    Gazlar Posts: 8,084
    playing squash in ten minutes then walking and dog food eating are on the agenda!
    :shock:

morning

back to wolves today, which is cack, I love Pembrokeshire, even worse as I'm
    back to work in the morn.

Plus point is it's back to my massive bed, back to my bikes, the rock gym and back to broadband. Definately a big push to moving this year. I think arriva might be getting a cv in the next few weeks
    Mountain biking is like sex.......more fun when someone else is getting hurt
    Amy
    Farnsworth
    Zapp