she is SO sleeping with him

Comments

• Ben6899
    Ben6899 Posts: 9,686
    I'd buy one just to have the chance to attend his annual (really, annual you say?) Christmas party for the symbolic price of 40 Euro.
    Ben

Bikes: Donhou DSS4 Custom | Condor Italia RC | Gios Megalite | Dolan Preffisio | Giant Bowery '76
    Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/ben_h_ppcc/
    Flickr: https://www.flickr.com/photos/143173475@N05/
  • dougzz
    dougzz Posts: 1,833
    Assuming you're right, two people are shagging. Sportsman tries to make money off of endorsements.

Am I missing something or do you need to get out more?
  • I thought that too Ben; annual!
    Positive thinking.
    ithankyou
  • Buy now - get August 2011!!!! Are you for real!
    Helmand Province is such a nice place.....
  • dave_1
    dave_1 Posts: 9,512
    good deal. She looks not a bad catch. Ras lands on his feet. I reckon his 4 year ban is enough. It's the 2 year guys we should reserve strong feelings about
  • Positive thinking.

:lol:
  • dulldave
    dulldave Posts: 949
    Dave_1 wrote:
    good deal. She looks not a bad catch. Ras lands on his feet. I reckon his 4 year ban is enough. It's the 2 year guys we should reserve strong feelings about

I kinda agree Dave. He's has it worse than others. Mind you I'd like to see the ban increased to 3 or 4 years. The damage these guys do is still a bit too fresh in the mind when they all (except Ras) come waltzing back 2 years later (or less).
    Scottish and British...and a bit French
  • deejay
    deejay Posts: 3,138
    dulldave wrote:
    Dave_1 wrote:

I kinda agree Dave. He's has it worse than others. Mind you I'd like to see the ban increased to 3 or 4 years. The damage these guys do is still a bit too fresh in the mind when they all (except Ras) come waltzing back 2 years later (or less).
    I really felt sick at this years Liege-Bastogne as another one is added to the total of winners. (you know what I mean)
    It has to be a 4 year or life time Ban IMO as the stuff is still there after a 2 year Ban, Surely. :roll:
    Organiser, National Championship 50 mile Time Trial 1972
  • andyrr
    andyrr Posts: 1,817
    Rasmussen was never caught for a doping offence ? 4 years was relatively lengthy when that was his situation.
    Quite like the watch myself ...
  • deejay wrote:
    dulldave wrote:
    Dave_1 wrote:

I really felt sick at this years Liege-Bastogne as another one is added to the total of winners. (you know what I mean)
    It has to be a 4 year or life time Ban IMO as the stuff is still there after a 2 year Ban, Surely. :roll:

you could argue that if you have doped once you will benefit from it for the rest of your life, as it raises your performance and then you train to better that, but if you never had that extra rise you will be training from a lower level. Or am i talking cr@p?
  • Kléber
    Kléber Posts: 6,842
    The watch has two pre-programmed time zones, one for Europe and one for Mexico :wink:
  • morstar
    morstar Posts: 6,190
    Ordered mine, thanks for the link.
  • guinea
    guinea Posts: 1,177
    Quartz :(
  • I bet they sell loads of those :D