The Daily Fail (full of win, hopefully)

MountainMonster
MountainMonster Posts: 7,423
edited December 2010 in The Crudcatcher
Morning all, cleaning the flat, then monging most of today waiting for the mrs to come so we can start packing to fly back to England. Better not be any problems with trains getting to the other town, or problems at either airports. Been waiting months to go.

What's you guys up to?

If you need a last minute xmas gift for someone, get the Eggsbox. It only costs £3.60

Comments

• HEATHROW_1251806c.jpg Both runways at heathrow open this morning (so far)
    Neil
    Help I'm Being Oppressed
  • Anonymous
    Anonymous Posts: 79,667
    Morning all, cleaning the flat, then monging most of today waiting for the mrs to come so we can start packing to fly back to England. Better not be any problems with trains getting to the other town, or problems at either airports. Been waiting months to go.

What's you guys up to?

If you need a last minute xmas gift for someone, get the Eggsbox. It only costs £3.60
    Er, yeah, good luck with that.
    You are flying to England, UK, right, not New England or something, cause I have to question your belief this trip is possible since we currently have a little sprinkling of snow. You know what the UK's like "AAARGH, FROST, let's all kill each other, and stop doing anything!"
  • Morning all, cleaning the flat, then monging most of today waiting for the mrs to come so we can start packing to fly back to England. Better not be any problems with trains getting to the other town, or problems at either airports. Been waiting months to go.

What's you guys up to?

Er, yeah, good luck with that.
    You are flying to England, UK, right, not New England or something, cause I have to question your belief this trip is possible since we currently have a little sprinkling of snow. You know what the UK's like "AAARGH, FROST, let's all kill each other, and stop doing anything!"

Yeah man I know what you mean. Here in Austria everything goes on as normal, even when we get huge amounts of snow. Trains are a bit delayed but the tracks have to be constantly cleared, so it's understandable. Salzburg airport lets people fly in and out as long as runways arn't covered in stupid amounts of ice that take days to thaw out.

Last year around this time when coming back, our flights were delayed about 5 hours because the runway at Stansted was covered in 1 inch of snow. Fookin redonculous.