Cav's day in the Sun

sonny73
sonny73 Posts: 2,203
edited December 2010 in Pro race
A workmate just showed me this, surprised to see old Cav's face on the homepage.
Not exactly news though, but worth noting for a mainstream appearance :wink:http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/news/3288185/Page-3-beauty-Peta-Todd-is-dating-champion-cyclist-Mark-Cavendish.html

Comments

• Gazzaputt
    Gazzaputt Posts: 3,227
    Fair play to him. House in LA?
  • The 23-year-old model, 23, started seeing Britain's Tour de France ace just over a month ago.

great editing there on the opening line
    It's not the will to win that matters...everyone has that. It's the will to prepare to win that matters.
  • LangerDan
    LangerDan Posts: 6,132
    "Peta"?

Isn't that what Lois Griffin calls her husband?
    'This week I 'ave been mostly been climbing like Basso - Shirley Basso.'
  • mrushton
    mrushton Posts: 5,182
    edited December 2010
    Smells of a publicity stunt to get his/her name on the radar. He is actually over in the US with HTC working with Specialized at Morgan Hill, so he probably has a house/apartment rented. The guy at Velodramatic is taking the pics and talks about the fitting sessions at www.velodramatic.com
    M.Rushton
  • RichN95.
    RichN95. Posts: 27,147
    Tusher's going to have a coronary
    Twitter: @RichN95
  • Gazzetta67
    Gazzetta67 Posts: 1,890
    I take it he`s dumped his italian "Tranny" then :D
  • what happened to that Paraguayan lady of his? I am starting to loose respect for him. Typical blonde Page 3 girl out there for the money. I give them until new year.
    ITS BY DOING WHAT EVER, THAT YOU BECOME WHOEVER!
  • flasher
    flasher Posts: 1,734
    I am starting to loose respect for him. Typical blonde Page 3 girl out there for the money. I give them until new year.

Except she's a brunette :lol:
  • nickwill
    nickwill Posts: 2,735
    what happened to that Paraguayan lady of his? I am starting to loose respect for him. Typical blonde Page 3 girl out there for the money. I give them until new year.

She doesn't look very blonde in the photo!
  • yeah sorry- but you get my point
    ITS BY DOING WHAT EVER, THAT YOU BECOME WHOEVER!
  • LangerDan
    LangerDan Posts: 6,132
    Wasn't she on Top Gear a few weeks ago when they had an open day to launch their new "Star in a Reasonably Priced Car" errr.. car , with Peter Jones and Al Murray?
    'This week I 'ave been mostly been climbing like Basso - Shirley Basso.'
  • pedro118118
    pedro118118 Posts: 1,102
    Just when he was starting to shake off the tag of "Cav the Chav"...................
  • Certain i saw him in Boots this afternoon :shock:If it was then it looks more like he's been hanging around with Jamiroquai judging by his hat
  • RichN95.
    RichN95. Posts: 27,147
    I see that just because she's a Page 3 girl, she's assumed to be an airhead bimbo.

A glance at her wikipedia page shows she's quite the action woman. She's done quite a lot at a young age, and it suggests she's fairly bright.
    Twitter: @RichN95
  • Tusher
    Tusher Posts: 2,762
    Most Page 3 girls are, Richard.
    Not that I approve of Page 3, naturally, but she clearly has qualities beyond her physical attributes.

Which is what attracted Mr Cavendish to her in the first place, of course.
    (sniff)

I remain hopeful that he will eventually return to his Manx sweetheart Melissa- the two women he has been romantically involved with since he cruelly dumped her have both been pretty with long dark hair- subconsciously he's flattering Melissa.

Peta has a son. This is good, as it'll give him fathering skills.

(purses lips and goes off to add brunette hair dye to the shopping list)
  • mrushton
    mrushton Posts: 5,182
    She looks v.nice here :D

http://theinnerring.blogspot.com/
    M.Rushton
  • Slapshot
    Slapshot Posts: 211
    Think it comes down to the fact that we're all jealous..... cav you lucky sod!!!
  • LangerDan wrote:
    Wasn't she on Top Gear a few weeks ago when they had an open day to launch their new "Star in a Reasonably Priced Car" errr.. car , with Peter Jones and Al Murray?

Yep she was, 1min 49.9 secs

http://www.bbc.co.uk/topgear/show/celebritylaps2010.shtml