Christmas TV

gsk82
gsk82 Posts: 3,464
edited December 2010 in Pro race
Does anyone know if eurosport show any cycling highlights over christmas and new year? i've seen they're doing a show on Cavendish but i fancy watching a few of the classics again
"Unfortunately these days a lot of people don’t understand the real quality of a bike" Ernesto Colnago

Comments

• Pokerface
    Pokerface Posts: 7,960
    ^--- he was asking if there was anything ELSE on. I have to admit, while I wait for my Chasing Legends DVD to arrive it would be nice to see some cycling back on the TV!
  • RichN95.
    RichN95. Posts: 27,149
    Pokerface wrote:
    ^--- he was asking if there was anything ELSE on. I have to admit, while I wait for my Chasing Legends DVD to arrive it would be nice to see some cycling back on the TV!

Yes, and that thread says that there is a programme called Cycling Stories which has the highlights of the year
    Twitter: @RichN95
  • Pokerface
    Pokerface Posts: 7,960
    RichN95 wrote:
    Pokerface wrote:

Yes, and that thread says that there is a programme called Cycling Stories which has the highlights of the year

Gotcha. I did read the thread - I just thought that show was Planet Armstrong-based....

Do Eurosport traditionally do a yearly review cycling show?