Wilier Cento Uno Superleggera

KieranHardman
KieranHardman Posts: 63
edited December 2010 in Your road bikes
Hello,

After having used this forum to buy a few needed bits and pieces I thought I would give something back and post some pictures of my bikes, especially the new one. Only some idiot decided to break into my house and steal my camera / laptop etc before I could post the pictures. Therefore youll have to excuse the poor quality photos until I get the replacements!

Frame: Wilier Cento Uno Superleggera
Groupset: Campagnolo Super Record (2010)
Wheels: Reynolds DV46 T Ultralights
Tyres: Schwalbe Ultremo Tubulars
Bar/Stem: FSA Plasma 42/110 custom painted for Wilier
BarTape: Lizard Skins (Double wrapped)
Saddle: Selle Italia SLR
ISP Topper: Ritchey WCS
Pedals: Time RXS (old ones of old bike until I can afford to buy better RXS's)
Cables: Gore Rideon

If I have missed anything off people want to ask me feel free. The weight without the pedals is 6.3kg (bike is a 58cm) but I have since cut the ISP down so may have a few micrograms to come off! Plus I have a lighter saddle i find more comfortable and hopefully some lighter pedals.

I can give a bit of a commentary on ride quality if people want but I have little to compare it to than my other bikes, a 2003 Litespeed Siena, a Cannondale CAAD5 and a Specialized S-Works Langster. I honestly think the wheels make the majority of the difference and was a little underwhelmed with the Super Record. However I want to give it more time for me to get used to the way the frame handles compared to my other bikes.

I will try and put more pictures up when I can and if people want to see them.

Ta

p.s. I realise I have commited a cardinal sin by cross threading the chain for this picture but they were emergency pictures I took to prove I owned one! OCP'ing will commence on receipt of a new camera.

Comments