selling a garmin - single or package??

le_boss
le_boss Posts: 183
edited December 2010 in Road beginners
hey fellas

selling my garmin 500 as i am upgrading to the 800 (today was final straw when i got hopelessly lost and what should have been a nice 60miler turned in to a 90miler).

question is should i sell it on its own or in the bundle it came in (with cadence & hrm belt)?
i was thinking about keeping the cadence as i would like one on my winter bike as well as my race bike, but then thought i might get a bit more for the bundle.

what dya think?

ta

Comments

• oldwelshman
    oldwelshman Posts: 4,733
    Personally I would not want to buy the cadence, in fact I so;d the one that came with mine :D
  • redvision
    redvision Posts: 2,958
    i think it always looks better selling the package (especially if it came in the package box). think with xmas coming up its a good time to sell it.

however, you may actually get a bit more if you sell each item separately. cadence are very popular on sites like ebay, and im sure yourl get £115-120 for the actual device.
    although dont forget yourl lose 10% on ebay and paypal fees.

just out of interest, where you getting your garmin edge 800 from?
    which package you going for?
  • amaferanga
    amaferanga Posts: 6,789
    You'll get £20 - £25 for the GSC10 and the same for the HR.

If you were to sell just the 500 on its own then I may be interested as my purchase of one has just fallen through.
    More problems but still living....
  • John.T
    John.T Posts: 3,698
    I would give you £25 for the GCS10. I could do with a second one. PM me if interested.