100_1862.jpg
    100_1860.jpg
    100_1858.jpg
    100_1859.jpg
    100_1861.jpg
    100_1863.jpg
  • sheepsteeth
    sheepsteeth Posts: 17,418
    those mondrakers are such good looking bikes, nice pictures.
  • Is this another one thats my fault hehe.
  • sheepsteeth
    Is this another one thats my fault hehe.

you're not allowed to pass comment until you provide more pictures :lol:

im trying desperately to think of a good reason why i dont need a mondraker.
  • there are no good reasons,

I have about 3-4 different threads of personal messages asking me about the draker cos people are so interested and no one can find a bike mag reveiw as the only reveiw trek/ specilized and oranges i swear.

Ooo and forgot, yes tre sexy foxy mate your gonna fricken love it.
  • beautiful looking bike
    taken her out for a ride yet?
    Josh
  • sheepsteeth
    is the bolt and washer thingy which attaches the seat stays to the shock linkage reversible to change the geo/travel?
  • starkee
    starkee Posts: 143
    I narrowed my choice down to 3... Lapierre zesty 314,Ghost AMR 7500 and the Mondraker..... :?

I did find a couole of reviews for the Mondrakers online ( some i had to translate ) The company has been going 10 years !

I just loved the overal package of the Mondrakers, :D they are releasing some very tasy bikes at present. I liked the fact it was a bit different from the 'norm' at present. The supplier i found locally to me is shipping them out at a crazy pace ! There was this review but they used the Foxy RR for the pic ... :oops: !Foxy.jpg
  • one thing i will say,

Your fork will never look that white again lol.
  • Lovely looking bike! The red bits really accent the blue and look a good combo. Nice!
  • Ransaka
    Ransaka Posts: 474
    Awesome bike.

When I get some freeride skills I'm soooo getting a Mondy prayer.
  • that is very nice the red bits to add some flare, it had some already tbf though, very nice.
  • starkee
    The bike is standard (i have only changed the grips) and is as it comes 'off the peg'

The red bits were not my doing, just my choosing ! :D
  • starkee wrote:
    The bike is standard (i have only changed the grips) and is as it comes 'off the peg'

The red bits were not my doing, just my choosing ! :D
    i don't care who did it, it still looks great :D
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,164
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • starkee
    What make is that stem? Or is a Mondraker? If they do that in 50mm that would look awesome on my Blue Pig build.

It is listed as : M-Decline AM 31.8mm 80/90/100 mm so i am guessing it's one of their own ?
  • sheepsteeth
    their own brand finishing kit is pure class looking.
  • Pudseyp
    Pudseyp Posts: 3,514
    Love these bikes....my Marin may have to leave me in the future....
    Tomac Synper 140 Giant XTC Alliance 1
    If the world was flat, I wouldn't be riding !
  • othello
    othello Posts: 577
    Any good going up, as well as down? The angles look slack from the pictures!
    Blogging about junior road bikes http://junior-road-bikes.tumblr.com
  • Thewaylander
    Thewaylander Posts: 8,594
    Not unlike my DuneR but alittle better up,

These are more mini play bikes there great, they can climb confidently and happily but when you point it down <3
  • That Bike Oozes’ class. Loving the colours!
    Orange 5 AM

On-One Carbon 456
  • starkee
    From what i have used it for so far i have loved it ! I am not very experienced ( and dont have much to compare against ) as this is my first full susser.But it does seem to like climbing. I seem to be able to stay seated alot more going up and even manage to make ground on some of the more experienced lads in the group i ride with....coming down ( maybe just me ) but i do find myself hanging off the back more than i am used to ? Plan to take it further afield during the course of the year and give it more of a 'seeing to' :wink:
  • Put a deposit down on one of these yesterday! Can't wait to pick it up and take it for a proper spin!!