Feedback Sports Ultimate Pro Truing Station

mclarent
mclarent Posts: 784
edited December 2010 in Workshop
Does anyone own this or have an opinion on it? Looks reasonably sturdy to me, but can't find a review anywhere - and yes, I have considered the Park TM-2.2 but it's just too expensive for me!! Cheers!
"And the Lord said unto Cain, 'where is Abel thy brother?' And he said, 'I know not: I dropped him on the climb up to the motorway bridge'."
- eccolafilosofiadelpedale

Comments

• Stellite
    Stellite Posts: 544
    Dont know if I like the look of the single arm.

Have you considered making your own. They are pretty easy, you can use MDF

I made my stand from scraps of metal around the garage and has worked a treat

Are you going to use the stand for wheel building or just truing
  • mclarent
    Cheers. Bit of both actually - and I'm not handy enough to build my own though. Any other suggestions?
    "And the Lord said unto Cain, 'where is Abel thy brother?' And he said, 'I know not: I dropped him on the climb up to the motorway bridge'."
  • jonmack
    jonmack Posts: 522
    This might help....

http://velonews.competitor.com/2010/12/ ... lar_151594

Skip about a minute in.
  • mclarent
    Wow, cheers. Not only am I impressed by how that guy keeps talking throughout a tub glue, the stand looks much more stable than I expected. I mean, its not clamped to the bench, but for trueing and dishing it looks fine. Think I'll give it a go, thanks.
  • jonmack
    jonmack Posts: 522
    No worries, glad to be of assistance.