cardiff -3 bikes stolen 24/09/09

gibbo33
gibbo33 Posts: 3
edited December 2010 in MTB stolen
have had my kona stinky deluxe 2007 (browny colour), giant trance 3 2007 (silver) and Carrera Fury (black) stolen from garden shed in Cardiff. Any ideas contact the police on 02920222111. thanks Lu

Comments

• lummox
    lummox Posts: 43
    carrera fury - what colour was the frame and did it have long travel single crown marzocchi's on it?

If it did i might have seen it being ridden around the cwn carn freeride section
  • hi thanks for your reply. when the bike was stolen it had a black frame with lots of scratches. it had cwmdown stickers on the frame but the colour had come of so it looked like white marks on the cross bar it. the forks were rock shox tora 302's . it was a small frame about 14 inches. i changed the brakes to juicy 5,s as the standard ones were tekra auriga if you see it again and get a closer look.

the kona stinky deluxe was a browny /bronzey colour, size 16 frame with 888 forks. in very clean condition and i have only ever seen the one around in south wales. if you see one it is almost 100% mine so please please ring the police straight away. none of my mates have seen one the same around and i have mates from all over the country.

and finally,
    happy biking,
    lucinda
  • I had two MB`s solen on Monday 22nd November 2010. One Brand New (only 10 days old) white TREK machine with Bontranger Tyres.Photo available. Please keep eyes open it looks as if 4 were stolen from the area that evening.
    Police informed no feedback. Just returned from Afghanistan thanks a bunch you twats.
  • Sorry to hear about that Fullback. Will as always keep my eyes open. Which Trek is it?