Embarrassment is.....

Sirius631
Sirius631 Posts: 991
edited January 2011 in The bottom bracket
Coming across your dad's perished penis enlarger whilst clearing the loft.

Anyone top that?
To err is human, but to make a real balls up takes a super computer.

Comments

• ...failing to spell Embarrassment correctly.
  • 15peter20 wrote:
    ...failing to spell Embarrassment correctly.

....being unable to delete notice of an error when the error has already been corrected. :wink:
    To err is human, but to make a real balls up takes a super computer.
  • Sirius631 wrote:

Anyone top that?
    tell us, do you take after your father? ;)
  • RichN95.
    RichN95. Posts: 27,137
    15peter20 wrote:

It's better than taking after his mother.
    Twitter: @RichN95
  • RichN95 wrote:
    15peter20 wrote:

How do you know his mother didn't also need penis enlargement?
  • legin
    legin Posts: 132
    singing i love you in my best barny the dinasaur voice down the phone line to my son when he was three only to find out when i turned around i was being observed by three girls
  • TuckerUK
    TuckerUK Posts: 369
    ...recognising a penis enlarger? :shock:
    "Coming through..."
  • CHRISNOIR
    CHRISNOIR Posts: 1,400
    Not quite a penis-enlarger but while clearing the loft I found my dad's old jazz-mag collection (is two mags a 'collection'?). It was a bit strange thinking 'Dad probably cracked one out to this'. Judging from the bush on display they were from the seventies.

Also, why did he store it in the loft? Our loft is rank - last place you'd want to pop for a cheeky one off the wrist.
  • inkyfingers
    inkyfingers Posts: 4,400
    legin wrote:
    singing i love you in my best barny the dinasaur voice down the phone line to my son when he was three only to find out when i turned around i was being observed by three girls

That's OK, they may have taken the piss but deep down women love men who they think would be good fathers to their children.
    "I have a lovely photo of a Camargue horse but will not post it now" (Frenchfighter - July 2013)
  • Bronzie
    Bronzie Posts: 4,927
    in my shallow youth (ie 25 years ago) perusing the.............er, "gentleman's magazines" on the top shelf of a petrol station only to have the entire lot slide off the shelf on top of my head. It was raining tits and fannies for sure. Make half-hearted effort to clean up the carnage before making a hasty exit. Bet that CCTV clip is on YouTube somewhere.
  • Your son finding your penis enlarger in the loft.
  • Pross
    Pross Posts: 40,217
    Diving into the swimming pool as a teenager and losing your trunks, thinking you have rectified things under water only to get out and walk around with them pulled up too much and having one half of the veg poking out (not that it happened to me) :oops:
  • crumbschief
    crumbschief Posts: 3,399
    CHRISNOIR wrote:
    Not quite a penis-enlarger but while clearing the loft I found my dad's old jazz-mag collection (is two mags a 'collection'?). It was a bit strange thinking 'Dad probably cracked one out to this'. Judging from the bush on display they were from the seventies.

Also, why did he store it in the loft? Our loft is rank - last place you'd want to pop for a cheeky one off the wrist.

Maybe he just couldn't let go.
  • being SpeedKing and looking at your previous threads
  • ratsbeyfus
    ratsbeyfus Posts: 2,841
    Your son finding your penis enlarger in the loft.

...and posting it on a forum.

I had one of them red bikes but I don't any more. Sad face.

@ratsbey
  • You have PM
    The dissenter is every human being at those moments of his life when he resigns
    momentarily from the herd and thinks for himself.
  • brucey72
    brucey72 Posts: 1,086
    My brothers mate was getting passport photo's taken in one of those photo booths that sit near the checkout at the supermarket. For some reason he thought it would be hilarious to "moon" at the camera for the last of his three photos only to lose balance when his pants were down and fall out of the booth in front of everyone in the queue for their groceries. I will never forget the look of panic and embarressment on his face as he lay on the floor trying to pull his pants up. I think that is the last time I actually cried with laughter.............................actually that's not true, I cried with laughter when I re-read the SPEED-KING thread which was linked on another thread.
  • beverick
    beverick Posts: 3,461
    15peter20 wrote:
    RichN95 wrote:
    15peter20 wrote:

How do you know his mother didn't also need penis enlargement?

Let's face it, It was probably his mother who recognised the need for it in the first place.

Bob
  • Airwave
    Airwave Posts: 483
    Your son finding your penis enlarger in the loft.

Cash in the Attic finding your penis enlarger in the loft whilst filming live on BBC 1.
  • ...you did what over your dads what in the attic??? Pervert! :shock:
    Visit Ireland - all of it! Cycle in Dublin and know fear!!
    exercise.png
  • Stopping at lights for the first time while using my new clipless pedals - unclipped brilliantly, put foot down - totally missed kerb resulting in magnificent pratfall in front of queue of cars. Not funny but it was really.
    Visit Ireland - all of it! Cycle in Dublin and know fear!!
    exercise.png
  • priory
    priory Posts: 743
    cycling downhill , clipped and strapped, queue at traffic lights for roadworks, me cross road to pavement (out of town, no peds about, but not my normal style) shoot down past the roadworks, branch sticks in my front wheel, I flip forward and land suspended upside-down in a bush still sitting on my bike.The drivers go past laughing hysterically .
    some of them know me because I am a local doctor.
    Raleigh Eclipse, , Dahon Jetstream XP, Raleigh Banana, Dawes super galaxy, Raleigh Clubman

http://s189.photobucket.com/albums/z122 ... =slideshow
  • Sirius631 wrote:

Anyone top that?

Why was your Dad's penis perished? :?
  • Pokerface
    Pokerface Posts: 7,960
    This:

poop.gif
  • Pross
    Pross Posts: 40,217
    Pokerface wrote:
    This:

poop.gif

It's been a while since you had an excuse to drag that one out! :wink:
  • Pokerface
    Pokerface Posts: 7,960
    Pross wrote:

It's been a while since you had an excuse to drag that one out! :wink:

Hee hee. Was just cleaning out my photobucket account this morning and came across it.
  • Pokerface wrote:
    This:

poop.gif

Iknow that guy. I must say that he ran his ass off in that race.
  • antfly
    antfly Posts: 3,276
    What's a penis enlarger anyway?
    Smarter than the average bear.
  • AndyF16
    AndyF16 Posts: 506
    Not me, but upon someone walking into the room whilst you're doing a spot of 'one handed surfing' slamming the laptop closed before the mpeg had finished loading - only to quickly realise that this action does not disable the speakers :oops:
    2011 Bianchi D2 Cavaria in celeste (of course!)
    2011 Enigma Echo 57cm in naked Ti
    2009 Orange G2 19" in, erm orange