Best news of the day...

josame
josame Posts: 1,141
edited November 2010 in Pro race
'Do not compare your bike to others, for always there will be greater and lesser bikes'

Comments

• thats him and cuddles then.
    The dissenter is every human being at those moments of his life when he resigns
    momentarily from the herd and thinks for himself.
  • josame
    thats him and cuddles then.

and Wiggo :?
    'Do not compare your bike to others, for always there will be greater and lesser bikes'
  • rick_chasey
    rick_chasey Posts: 72,542
    So Nibs has it in the bag then?
  • josame
    So Nibs has it in the bag then?

Yep too good for Keuizinger / Vino and I don't think Dirty Luca will get in

Depends if Frank S wants to try and leave junior to the Tour
  • pedro118118
    pedro118118 Posts: 1,102
    I suppose you can't blame Basso, with Bertie likely out of the running and very few TT miles in 2011, likely going to be the best chance he'll get before being put out to pasture. Same thing Evans.
  • The 3 of them will probably end up duking it out for 8th, 9th and 10th place. :oops:

Anyhow, the Aussies already have their Giro replacement for Cuddles lined up:
    http://www.cyclingnews.com/news/lloyd-d ... sa-in-2011

Best of luck with that..................
    "Science is a tool for cheaters". An anonymous French PE teacher.
  • Pokerface
    Pokerface Posts: 7,960
    Don't forget Ricco. He'll be trying to prove something.
  • I suppose you can't blame Basso, with Bertie likely out of the running and very few TT miles in 2011, likely going to be the best chance he'll get before being put out to pasture. Same thing Evans.

few tt miles is bad for evans, and good for schlek, can't really see past him winning unless he falls or has a mechanical