For lunch today I had.....

sheffsimon
sheffsimon Posts: 1,282
edited November 2010 in The bottom bracket
McD's Festive Deluxe burger + fries.......mmmm!

McD's Festive Pie......very mmmm!

Thought I would go for something healthy instead of usual Friday fish and chips.

Feel free to add your own Friday lunch details.

Comments

• rick_chasey
    rick_chasey Posts: 72,568
    Prawn Tempura followed by a Thai Green Curry.

*nom nom*
  • Salami and Mozzarella in a panini, tescos classic fruit collection, OJ and a double espresso.
  • A bit bowl of hot tomayto soop....with crusty bread. ahhhhh
    The dissenter is every human being at those moments of his life when he resigns
    momentarily from the herd and thinks for himself.
  • sandwiches and a muller rice, loading up for 3 hours of Friday vets session at Newport...
  • BigJimmyB
    BigJimmyB Posts: 1,302
    Fanny
  • 2 eggs, 2 bacon, 2 sausages, black pudding, hash brown, tomatoes - Friday special :)
  • finchy
    finchy Posts: 6,686
    A banana and an apple. I didn't notice the time and didn't want to spoil my appetite for tea.
  • Nothing 'cos I woke up at 1 feeling very hungover. I'll have a Maccys later tho nom nom
  • For goodness shakes and a yogurt, handful of grapes.

Had a massive bacon and egg sandwich for breakfast though...
  • Gazzaputt
    Gazzaputt Posts: 3,227
    Covent garden big beef soup. Quite nice surprisingly.
  • MattC59
    MattC59 Posts: 5,408
    Half of the 15" pizza I had left over from last night.
    Science adjusts it’s beliefs based on what’s observed.
    Faith is the denial of observation so that Belief can be preserved
  • Bronzie
    Bronzie Posts: 4,927
    1250m swim

Then a home made sausage sandwich..............nomnomnomnomnomnom
  • Man flu and a dose of the squits.
    Weaseling out of things is important to learn. It's what separates us from the animals! Except the weasel
  • Bronzie
    BigJimmyB wrote:
    Fanny
    Not very nutritous........................does it count as one of your five-a-day?
  • Bronzie wrote:
    BigJimmyB wrote:
    Fanny
    Not very nutritous........................does it count as one of your five-a-day?

Fish is good for you, esp the oily sort.
    Weaseling out of things is important to learn. It's what separates us from the animals! Except the weasel
  • Pross
    Pross Posts: 40,471
    Tuna & sweetcorn spud plus Mars bar and crisps to make it healthier. Posh do tonight so fancy food and lots of wine :D
  • EKIMIKE
    EKIMIKE Posts: 2,232
    BigJimmyB wrote:
    Fanny

Verticle Bacon Sandwich?
  • cee
    cee Posts: 4,553
    i had a big fry up in a wetherspoons.
    Whenever I see an adult on a bicycle, I believe in the future of the human race.

H.G. Wells.
  • AndyF16
    AndyF16 Posts: 506
    Do you make your own sausages at home Bronzie, or just the sandwich?!

I had a vastly overpriced and vaguely warm club sandwich with cheap n' nasty frozen chips and a lukewarm coffee at the Marston Forest Centre - supposed to be a cyclists' Mecca on NCR51, they can't be very fussy is all I can say :roll:

Dinner of homemade lamb, mushroom and spinach Jalfrezi should make amends tho' :D
    2011 Bianchi D2 Cavaria in celeste (of course!)
    2011 Enigma Echo 57cm in naked Ti
    2009 Orange G2 19" in, erm orange
  • Bronzie
    AndyF16 wrote:
    Do you make your own sausages at home Bronzie, or just the sandwich?!
    Just the sandwich fella - I'm good............but not that good! :wink:

Marston Vale Forest Centre is a bit overpriced for sure. Good cafe at the nature reserve at Harrold if you are over this neck of the woods again.
  • EKIMIKE wrote:
    BigJimmyB wrote:
    Fanny

Verticle Bacon Sandwich?

LMFAO :lol::lol::lol:
    Limited Edition Boardman Team Carbon No. 448
    Boardman MTB Team
  • Scrumple
    Scrumple Posts: 2,665
    This is almost as sad as posting updates on a facebook page...

"Scrumple is currently eating biscuits. Yummy"
  • AndyF16
    AndyF16 Posts: 506
    Bronzie wrote:
    Just the sandwich fella - I'm good............but not that good! :wink:

Marston Vale Forest Centre is a bit overpriced for sure. Good cafe at the nature reserve at Harrold if you are over this neck of the woods again.

Cheers, I rode past Harrold the other week (over that wonderful old bridge) will have to call in next time. Please to hear you don't make the sausages too, made me feel inadequate!

Get it right Scrumple, FaceBook etiquette would require you to say some shite like "Scrumple is eating Custard Creams and loving them" :roll:
    2011 Bianchi D2 Cavaria in celeste (of course!)
    2011 Enigma Echo 57cm in naked Ti
    2009 Orange G2 19" in, erm orange
  • fish and chips from the new Gormans in Byker

not great, the chips were like oven chips and I recognised the wife behind the counter but I don't know where from, been doing me head in all day
  • batch78
    batch78 Posts: 1,320
    It may be Friday but I'm disgusted by you all!!! :lol:

Dark rye Ryvita x 3 with Philly Light on two and Flora light on the third, for dinner my speciallity Chilli Con Tuna, can of chopped toms, can of tuna, can of kidney beans, squirt of tomato puree, chilli and Tabasco to taste, pepper, add the remaining half Philly small tub, rice, and for an extra special Friday treat just a small amount of mint and a half handful of cashews.

Handful of dried fruit for pudding. :wink:
  • i am eating a tesco beef canneloni as i read this.

big green triangle quality street for afters
  • Bozman
    Bozman Posts: 2,518
    A fishfinger sandwich followed by bananas and custard, a fine meal for a 42yr old! Sitting next to me my 20mth old boy ate pasta with a home made tomato sauce followed by yogurt.
  • kfc 12 peice bucket with fries and bottle of pepsi to wash it down folowed by 3 large mars bars(bigger is better)
    going downhill slowly