Peep Show Series 7

dilemna
dilemna Posts: 2,187
edited November 2010 in The bottom bracket
...kicks off later today at 10pm. Unfortunately I no longer watch TV. But saw the earlier series. "That's what comes of living in the country too far from a franchised retail outlet such as Starbucks!" :lol:
Life is like a roll of toilet paper; long and useful, but always ends at the wrong moment. Anon.
Think how stupid the average person is.......
half of them are even more stupid than you first thought.

Comments

• 4OD. Not telly, but you can watch while keeping up to date with posts to your thread.

A couple of years ago I was out riding along the Grand Union Canal when I noticed a film crew up ahead, there were a lot of people milling around the path so I slowed right down while I passed the crew. One girl got up from a bench and walked right in front of me, I nearly went into the canal, but managed to avoid the water and bump into the narrow boat instead.

About 6 months later while watching Peep Show I regonised the boat on the telly! I had crashed into the Peep Show set. :D
  • giant_man
    giant_man Posts: 6,878
    yeah should be good, can't wait.
  • RickyG
    RickyG Posts: 58
    Possibly my favourite thing on TV. Can't wait.
    Strava name: Richard Gawthorpe
  • ...I angered a crow...
  • finchy
    finchy Posts: 6,686
    Maybe that was actually good sex? Loosen up, Corrigan - that's what happens in the bedroom now: no old fashioned fumbling and kissing, a lesbian rapes you whilst you dream about your mother
  • lae
    lae Posts: 555
    'I love beauty, hate arrogance, and I love sucking c*ck. '

:shock: The bad thing :shock:
  • Men with ven
  • pb21
    pb21 Posts: 2,170
    What's Hans doing?

He's honking on his crack pipe.

Crack! I've got company.

Oh relax. "Oh I'm Mark, I'm in the eighties, I'm dying of heroin in a puddle in the corner in an advert." Drugs are fine, Mark, everyone agrees now. Drugs are what happen to people and that's fine, so shut up.
    Mañana
  • 'Mmmm, this crack is really moreish!'
  • I can only watch it if I manage not to think about super hans/jeremy and the bj episode.
    Weaseling out of things is important to learn. It's what separates us from the animals! Except the weasel
  • d87heaven wrote:
    I can only watch it if I manage not to think about super hans/jeremy and the bj episode.

"oohhhhhh that's the bad thing!"
    Expertly coached by http://www.vitessecyclecoaching.co.uk/

http://vineristi.wordpress.com - the blog for Viner owners and lovers!
  • Terri-brill!