Favourite SImpson's moment

simonaspinall
simonaspinall Posts: 645
edited December 2011 in The bottom bracket
Following Homer & Mindy away at a conference representing the nuclear power plant and ordering midnight room service after much innuendo...

Siren goes off in Mr Burn's office
Mr.Burns: Smithers! Somebody is ordering room service to the company! Release the monkeys!

Cue a lot of winged monkeys all leaving a cage they are in and fall out of the window, falling to the ground due to their inability to fly

Mr.Burns:"Continue the research"
What wheels...? Wheelsmith.co.uk!

Comments

• DCowling
    DCowling Posts: 769
    Simpson Family at the Game

Homer offering barbequed meat
    Lisa:- " have you got something that didn't die a gruesome and horrible death?"

Home:- " I think the veal may have died of loneliness!"
  • errorist
    errorist Posts: 169
    Mmm Floor Pie.... Doh!
  • From "Homer vs. The 18th Amendment"

Homer:"Oh no! I forgot to check the coast was clear! Ach, It's probably clear!"
    "In many ways, my story was that of a raging, Christ-like figure who hauled himself off the cross, looked up at the Romans with blood in his eyes and said 'My turn, sock cookers'"

@gietvangent
  • adodsk
    adodsk Posts: 35
    Bart to Millhouse: "There's no such thing as a soul. It's just something they made up to scare kids, like the boogeyman or Michael Jackson."

Homer “I'm not normally a praying man, but if you're up there, please save me, Superman!”
  • Anonymous
    Anonymous Posts: 79,667
    "Homer? Who is Homer? I'm Guy Incognito"
  • Groundskeeper Willie: There's nary an animal alive that can outrun a greased Scotsman
  • As Bart rolls by in a Tank, whacked out of his Gourd on Focusin

Burns: "Smithers! We're at war!"

Smithers:"I'll commence profiteering, sir!"

Burns: "And hoarding! Leave it to the Democrats to let the Spaniards back in the pantry"
    "In many ways, my story was that of a raging, Christ-like figure who hauled himself off the cross, looked up at the Romans with blood in his eyes and said 'My turn, sock cookers'"

@gietvangent
  • Ands
    Ands Posts: 1,437
    Homer "Just because I don't care doesn't mean I don't understand".
  • Homer hurriedly drives into zoo car park, braking too late & knocking a statue of a non-antlered specimen from the family cervidae off its plinth.

Homer: D'Oh!
    Lisa: A deer!
    Marge: A female deer!
  • cycling related was the loop the loop on a mini bike with Homer & crusty whilst the mob watched on
  • Homer: Press any key to continue. Where's the any key?
  • cycling related was the loop the loop on a mini bike with Homer & crusty whilst the mob watched on

"we have decided to spare your life, as you crack us so consistently up"

@gietvangent
  • Marge (to Homer): "this is by far the worst thing you've ever done"

Homer: " you say that so much it's lost all meaning"
  • Marge: You lied to me Homer. You told me you got rid of the gun.
    Homer: But Marge, I swear, I never thought you'd find out.
  • LangerDan
    LangerDan Posts: 6,132
    When Troy McClure (you might remember him from....) was suspected of certain sexual practices....

Louie "I thought you said Troy McClure was dead!"
    Fat Tony: "No, what I said was he sleeps with the fishes."
    'This week I 'ave been mostly been climbing like Basso - Shirley Basso.'
  • Airwave
    Airwave Posts: 483
    When Homer becomes Ned's best friend.The scene where he walks straight through the bush as the terminator.Rod&Todd are s***ting themselves as Homer chases Ned's speeding car down the road &hooks on to the rear bumper in a Terminator stylie :lol:
  • Airwave
    Airwave Posts: 483
    cycling related was the loop the loop on a mini bike with Homer & crusty whilst the mob watched on

"we have decided to spare your life, as you crack us so consistently up"

Or when Homer's pants get caught in the chain as he pedals furiously.
  • I do love him hanging from a powerline trying to get his four pack of duffs and getting a shock everytime he trys just like the flys to one of those blue light killer things.
  • Anything with Ralph, my absolute favourite character.

"It tastes hurty!"
  • ddraver
    ddraver Posts: 26,348
    Max Power
    It's the name you'd love to touch
    But you musn't touuuuch
    His name sounds good in your ear
    but when you hear it you musn't fear
    Cos his name can be sa-id by anyone....

Or when he drinks the beer off his stomach and then rolls the can over and crushes it in one fluid motion!

Or - Shut your squeal hole booze jockey or else i ll like, totally waste you!

Or.....
    We're in danger of confusing passion with incompetence
    - @ddraver
  • The epsiode where the cult moves into town and the church loses its congregation.

Rev. Lovejoy is inside the church sloshing petrol everywhere : "well, I never thought I'd be doing this again."
  • balthazar
    balthazar Posts: 1,565
    From the just-on-channel-4 episode, in which the family (without Homer) are visiting Abe, who has been revealed as not Homer's biological father:

Lisa [breaking an interminably uncomfortable silence]: What speed would you say that fan's set at?

Abe: Medium

Lisa [hopefully]: Oh. I would've guessed slow.

Abe [growling]: You would've guessed wrong.
  • Ganesh has been subdued & when Homer screams "why" when everyone is bashing him with baseball bats in the family car. I think its the episode when they join a cult?
  • Another cycling-related one, courtesy of SpinningJenny's signature:

Ned Flanders: “You were bicycling two abreast?”
    Homer Simpson: “I wish. We were bicycling to a lake.”
  • mrushton
    mrushton Posts: 5,182
    Homer/Marge are naked and grab a rope from a passing hot air balloon and Homer ends up getting dragged over the glass roof of a new church in full view of the congregation.
    Anything with Mr.Burns is always funny (along with gay innuendo re Smithers) and the one where Homer goes on the Space Shuttle or the Simpsons in Japan. So many excellent moments
    M.Rushton
  • pbt150
    pbt150 Posts: 316
    The entire episode 'Bart vs Australia'.

Aussie -You call that a knife? This is a knife!
    Bart -No it isn't, it's a spoon.
    Aussie -Alright, I see you've played knifey spooney before...

Marge -I'll have a coffee.
    Barman -Beer it is then.
    Marge -No, cof-fee.
    Barman -Be-er.
    Marge -C-O...
    Barman -B-E...

-This is a bloody outrage, I'm taking this to my member of parliament. ANDY!

Absolutely nothing of any note from season 9 onwards though.
  • ddraver
    ddraver Posts: 26,348
    Homer:Unless you want to...snuggle
    Marge: No!
    Homer:What if i undo this button
    Marge: Goodnight Homer!
    Homer in deep voice: What if I speak like this

Homer:what if i sing to you - I gave my love a chicken, it had no bones....
    We're in danger of confusing passion with incompetence
    - @ddraver
  • priory
    priory Posts: 743
    there are some things money can't buy....

like...... a dinosaur.
    Raleigh Eclipse, , Dahon Jetstream XP, Raleigh Banana, Dawes super galaxy, Raleigh Clubman

http://s189.photobucket.com/albums/z122 ... =slideshow
  • From Little Big Mom season 11:

Homer: (while skiing)Stupid sexy Flanders... Ow, my legs! This is the worst pain ever!(He is then hit several times in the crotch by snow piles)

"Being eaten by crocodile is just like going to sleep...in a giant blender." Homer Simpson