Very pleased with new DHB earnley roubaix legwarmers

JimmyK
JimmyK Posts: 712
edited November 2010 in Road beginners
They came on friday last week. Im 5 ft 9 shorty with 56 cms around my thighs , so I ordered the S/M size from wiggle for £13.49 delivered. On saturday I tried on the legwarmers with a pair of my cycling shorts. They come right up the thigh and are a snug fit. I went out on a 40 mile ride and am delighted to report that they did not slip one bit. I had on a tee shirt and windproof giordana jacket also. My legs were lovely and warm the whole way round, and I felt like I had much more movement in my legs than with full bib on.

Anybody considering legwarmers.......go for it ,they work just great and I consider it £13.49 very well spent.

Comments

• dandrew
    dandrew Posts: 175
    I ordered a pair from a large online bike shop almost two weeks ago. They were shown as being in stock. They now state that they aren't in stock and may be in a week or so.
    Hoping the wait is worth while as it's getting colder.
  • furrag
    furrag Posts: 481
    Definitely worth the wait. The Roubaix material is lovely and toasty warm, even when wet I find. I just need to find something for around the nether regions because Lycra is horrible in the cold and wet...
  • ShutUpLegs
    ShutUpLegs Posts: 3,522
    1st positive review for DHB, well done.