Difficulty Contacting Wiggle by Phone

mikehterry
mikehterry Posts: 2
edited November 2010 in Road beginners
Hi,
I have a problem with some cycle clothing bought from Wiggle and despite 2 e-mails I have had no response. The phone number I can find on Google Earth doesnt work.
Does anyone have a working phone number.
Does anyone have problems with Wiggle customer services?
Cheers

Comments

• Pokerface
    Pokerface Posts: 7,960
    Every time I've emailed Wiggle - they have responded very quickly.

Email I use is: sales@wiggle.co.uk

Or if you go the site and login into your account - look for your order history and you can send a message to them about your specific order.

Wiggle has the best Customer Service by far usually.
  • redvision
    redvision Posts: 2,958
    I have nothing but good things to say about wiggle. they have always provided and excellent service to me and resolved any problems very quickly.

as far as i am aware they are strictly an internet company and you wont be able to contact them via phone.

i guess the only advice i can offer is to try and email them again.
  • Pokerface
    From the Wiggle website:

If you have emailed us for the first time and not received a reply within 4 hours please try the following:

Ensure the email address you are sending to is sales@wiggle.co.uk
    Use the subject line: Contacting wiggle [and the order number if you have one]
    In the email use only the text: Please contact me
    Do not include any attachments
  • I've used this number successfully in the past:-

no guarantees though!

http://garstangcyclingclub.net
  • ShutUpLegs
    ShutUpLegs Posts: 3,522
    This guy has experience of Wiggle, pm him?

http://www.bikeradar.com/forums/viewtop ... =speedking
  • Bozman
    Bozman Posts: 2,518
    DHB clothing? Fart and it falls apart!(slight exaggeration) I think that cycling plus get a large amount of cash from wiggle in advertising which leads to a good rating for DHB.
    Other than DHB.. they're fine, no problem
  • Pretre
    Pretre Posts: 355
    Bozman wrote:
    DHB clothing? Fart and it falls apart!(slight exaggeration) I think that cycling plus get a large amount of cash from wiggle in advertising which leads to a good rating for DHB.

I've never had any issues with dhb clothing & neither has a number of people I know..
  • 'I've never had any issues with dhb clothing & neither has a number of people I know..'

+lots
  • I Googled a phone number in the summer for Wiggle & managed to speak to someone, so it is possible - sorry that I've not still got the number though.
  • Gazzaputt
    Gazzaputt Posts: 3,227
    Bozman wrote:

More than slight.

Some of the best cycling gear you can buy for the money.

The old adage that cycling plus suck up to advertisers is crap.
  • everything DHB i've got so far has been spot on. gets used regulalrly and has been ideal really for the money. no complaints what so ever.

as has wiggles customer service.
  • Bozman
    Regarding the DHB clothing comment " fart and it falls apart"... I stand by that comment, i purchased some finchdean bib cycling shorts and within wks they came apart at the seams, but due to the positive reviews and the chance that i had "the" dodgy pair... i bought another pair and the seam above the padding went and they've worn through on the inner thigh. It's a shame because they were a perfect fit.
    I'm not knocking Wiggle because they've always been fine, its just this Cycling Plus/ DHB love affair, wiggle will pay the magazine plenty for advertising and it wouldn't surprise me if a few quid changed hands for positive reviews.
  • that may or may not happen, who knows, but what surely should be a factor to consider is all the positive reviews from actual real life people on here who have used the kit and can't fault it.

maybe the shorts you had were a bad batch (both pairs from the same) maybe you have particularly agressive skin that wears away seems etc haha, who knows. i don't think its fair to say though, that they pay off magazines for good reviews when they can get them anyway from a lot of people who use there products without fault.

did you go back to wiggle the first time and ask for a replacement pair or comment on them failing within weeks? out of interest. i'm pretty sure they'd of replaced them if they were truely found faulty.
  • Bozman
    I should've sent the shorts back but i couldn't be bothered with all of the hassle of packing and queuing in the PO for 1hr, i got the wife to stich them up and away i went until the seams went again(apart from the wifes fine needle work), i wouldn't mind if i had Jan Ullrich thighs but i've got Andy Schleck chicken thighs.
    It is purely my personal experience of that brand of bib short.
  • Pokerface
    Bozman wrote:
    I should've sent the shorts back but i couldn't be bothered with all of the hassle of packing and queuing in the PO for 1hr, i got the wife to stich them up and away i went until the seams went again(apart from the wifes fine needle work), i wouldn't mind if i had Jan Ullrich thighs but i've got Andy Schleck chicken thighs.
    It is purely my personal experience of that brand of bib short.

Buy Assos - they last forever and if the stitching ever goes - send them back to Assos and they will fix!
  • cooldad
    cooldad Posts: 32,599
    To get back to the point.
    One reason I've never used Wiggle is their lack of a contact number on their website.
    I don't call good customer service making it hard for customers to talk to someone if they have a problem.
    I don't do smileys.

There is no secret ingredient - Kung Fu Panda

London Calling on Facebook

Parktools
  • alfablue
    alfablue Posts: 8,497
    My g/f is special, she buys Assos bib tights, she spends £170+

Me, I'm not so special :cry: I buy DHB bibs for £25-£40 - I have 2 pairs (longs, winter weight ones, now in their 5th year; knickers, 2nd year of use), they have done thousands of miles and performed fantastically - stitching is fine, just a tear in the knee of the longs from a fall.

g/f's Assos longs split on the Y piece (the bit between the boobs :) ) after 18 months!

Yes, Assos were brilliant, repaired at no cost (except insured airmail to Switzerland) - they fitted a whole new top half, 10 day turnaround, but their fragility at that price surprised me!

DHB is fantastic for the money!