Saturday is....?

itboffin
itboffin Posts: 20,052
edited October 2010 in Commuting chat
Recovering from Friday night :S
Rule #5 // Harden The Feck Up.
Rule #9 // If you are out riding in bad weather, it means you are a badass. Period.
Rule #12 // The correct number of bikes to own is n+1.
Rule #42 // A bike race shall never be preceded with a swim and/or followed by a run.

Comments

• SimonAH
    SimonAH Posts: 3,730
    A wasteland. Wife and child away, wallet empty.
    FCN 5 belt driven fixie for city bits
    CAADX 105 beastie for bumpy bits
    Litespeed L3 for Strava bits

Smoke me a kipper, I'll be back for breakfast.
  • itboffin wrote:
    Recovering from Friday night :S

recovering from the week for me, not booze, but my work times, done a number of 7-9 and such so today is sit and have coffee, though I shall be out playing in the mud tomorrow.
  • redvee
    redvee Posts: 11,922
    done a number of 7-9 and such so today is sit and have coffee, though I shall be out playing in the mud tomorrow.

2 hours work a day can be a killer :lol:
    I've added a signature to prove it is still possible.
  • benno68
    benno68 Posts: 1,689
    Another day in work, looking forward to tomorrow and hoping for dry weather.

Pinarello Dogma 2 (ex Team SKY) 2012
    Cube Agree GTC Ultegra 2012
    Giant Defy 105 2009
  • cyberknight
    cyberknight Posts: 1,238
    recovering from a week of night shift whilst cleaning the house as the wife is at work and sprog is at grandparents .
    FCN 3/5/9
  • gbsahne001
    gbsahne001 Posts: 1,973
    having the wife poke fun at me for leaving the car keys in the ignition. Luckily it's not a car many people would want.
  • f&*$%ng expensive. all the Kids major christmas presents bought, but I've treated myself to more winterising, neoperene socks (going back for bigger ones - decathlon shoe sizing is a little on the cosy side) , mildly fleecy bib longs and studdy tyres
  • Saturday night out on the balcony helping the lad next door change his bottom bracket/crank/pedals - more a question of having tools handy than having any great mechanical expertise to offer. Unusual way of spending a Saturday night but surprisingly enjoyable.
  • itboffin
    Windy & wet :(

however curry, wine & x-factor so not all bad :lol:
    Rule #9 // If you are out riding in bad weather, it means you are a badass. Period.
    Rule #42 // A bike race shall never be preceded with a swim and/or followed by a run.
  • tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,883
    without wife, who has gone away with work for the week! so time with the boys whilst getting ready to start an mba on monday :(
  • Nifer
    Nifer Posts: 102
    Cleaning up after a few days of having builders in - dust EVERYWHERE! The husband seemed to think spending all day cleaning his MTB was his half of the household chores though :?
  • tlw1
    Nifer wrote:
    Cleaning up after a few days of having builders in - dust EVERYWHERE! The husband seemed to think spending all day cleaning his MTB was his half of the household chores though :?

it is!
  • thel33ter
    thel33ter Posts: 2,684
    Almost over now :(
    And now you know, and knowing is half the battle
    05 Spesh Enduro Expert
    05 Trek 1000 Custom build
    Speedily Singular Thingy
  • tlw1
    thel33ter wrote:
    Almost over now :(

I know - we need another hour :)
  • CXXC
    CXXC Posts: 237
    richmond park 3 lap challenge, 75km in the saddle, followed by currie cup rugby, curry and x-factor, and now bed (its technically sunday!)

www.redlightjump.co.uk

FCN 3 (FCN 4 if I'm carrying clean pants)
  • plowmar
    plowmar Posts: 1,032
    Gone
  • itboffin
    Nifer wrote:

Oh no it's a woman quick look busy :roll: :lol: