new bike

trevsan
trevsan Posts: 24
edited November 2010 in The bottom bracket
hi iam new to this site not sure if this is the right section to post in, collected my new trek 2.1 2dy weather was crap but just had to have a go got home bike was covered in crap but ha ho wos worth it bike is the nuts. :lol:

Comments

• ilm_zero7
    ilm_zero7 Posts: 2,213
    excellent - not the longest or greatest post ever known, but your excitement is captured in the two lines :D enjoy

it will be 25 degrees here tomorrow at 6 :15am - thinking about getting the arm warmers out
    http://veloviewer.com/SigImage.php?a=3370a&r=3&c=5&u=M&g=p&f=abcdefghij&z=a.png
    Wiliers: Cento Uno/Superleggera R and Zero 7. Bianchi Infinito CV and Oltre XR2
  • trevsan wrote:
    hi iam new to this site not sure if this is the right section to post in, collected my new trek 2.1 2dy weather was crap but just had to have a go got home bike was covered in crap but ha ho wos worth it bike is the nuts. :lol:

That buzz when you get a new bike is great isn't it, enjoy it.

WELCOME TO OUR HUMBLE ABODE. :D
    Tail end Charlie

The above post may contain traces of sarcasm or/and bullsh*t.
  • trevsan
    trevsan Posts: 24
    excellent - not the longest or greatest post ever known, but your excitement is captured in the two lines :D enjoy

it will be 25 degrees here tomorrow at 6 :15am - thinking about getting the arm warmers out

hi im a man of few words believe in actions speak louder than words :wink:
  • trevsan wrote:

Welcome to the world of bikes! that feeling lasts a long time and when you start to loose it just go off grid and ride to somewhere, anywhere and enjoy the trip/adventure.
    Pain hurts much less if its topped off with beating your mates to top of a climb.