WFTs in the news today.

nicklouse
nicklouse Posts: 50,675
edited October 2010 in The Crudcatcher
"Do not follow where the path may lead, Go instead where there is no path, and Leave a Trail."
Parktools :?:SheldonBrown

Comments

• 1. Shouldn't have been riding on the pavement, bIoody kids!

2. Shouldn't have been waving a sausage around in front of a dog, bIoody flashers!
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,157
    1. Only in America.

2. Pity it wasn't a hungry rottweiler :)
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • Anonymous
    Anonymous Posts: 79,667
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    Pity it wasn't a hungry rottweiler :)

oh Hai!!

4850751002_ce032f62a1_z.jpg
  • RevellRider
    RevellRider Posts: 1,794
    1. Shouldn't have been riding on the pavement, bIoody kids!

2. Shouldn't have been waving a sausage around in front of a dog, bIoody flashers!

Did you read the first story? Firstly, I don't think you could hold a 4 year old child legally responsible for an accident. And secondly, the woman, aged 87 died 3 months after an operation from the broken hip she received in the accident. Even a cold draught can kill an 87 year old.

And how fast can a 4 year old actually pedal?
  • Anonymous
    1. Shouldn't have been riding on the pavement, bIoody kids!

Did you read the first story? Firstly, I don't think you could hold a 4 year old child legally responsible for an accident. And secondly, the woman, aged 87 died 3 months after an operation from the broken hip she received in the accident. Even a cold draught can kill an 87 year old.

And how fast can a 4 year old actually pedal?
    erm, you might have forgotten that we are in the crud catcher
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    Pity it wasn't a hungry rottweiler :)

oh Hai!!

4850751002_ce032f62a1_z.jpg
    You kinda lessen the intimidating 'devil dog' effect of a rottweiler by putting a pair of MBUK freebie sunglasses on it.
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • Firstly, did YOU not read the story? Because apparently you can hold a 4 year old legally responsible for an accident, that's exactly what they've done.

Secondly, take that stick out your arse sunshine, it was a joke.
  • Anonymous
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    You kinda lessen the intimidating 'devil dog' effect of a rottweiler by putting a pair of MBUK freebie sunglasses on it.

fair one, she is normally a whole lot more terrifying when she is lying on her back begging for a belly rub or lying on my feet to be a nuisance!!
  • RevellRider
    RevellRider Posts: 1,794
    Woah... someone seems grumpy today
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo 666 wrote:

fair one, she is normally a whole lot more terrifying when she is lying on her back begging for a belly rub or lying on my feet to be a nuisance!!
    If she's a big rotite I could see how that might be a problem. A mate of mine used to have a huge one that went berserk when it saw anyone approaching the house but was a real little baby once you were inside: I still used to cack my pants walking up the driveway :oops: Still, as long as you don't let the local chavs know she's as soft as sh1te I guess she can come in quite handy when you're out and about.
  • Anonymous
    i love that dog so much, everytime i see her i just want to pick her up and squeeze the living daylights out of her. she isnt very big, probably up to about 36-37lbs and i dont think she is getting any bigger.

id love a much bigger male rottie at some point in the future, not to be a big hard dog, just because they are such good and handsome dogs.
  • DJIP
    DJIP Posts: 1,724
    They are not handsome dogs, but they are amazing as babies :D

nevar5wks.jpg
    Little Purple Patriot :D
  • Anonymous
    DJIP wrote:

do you really not think so? i think they are mega looking, a rottweiler in top condition is a fantastic looking hound. mind you, i look abit rottweiler-y so this might be behind my preference for them!
  • cooldad
    cooldad Posts: 32,599
    DJIP wrote:

do you really not think so? i think they are mega looking, a rottweiler in top condition is a real turn on. mind you, i married a rottweiler so this might be behind my preference for them!

FTFY

You drool and slobber a lot?
    I don't do smileys.

There is no secret ingredient - Kung Fu Panda

London Calling on Facebook

Parktools
  • cooldad wrote:
    DJIP wrote:

do you really not think so? i think they are mega looking, a rottweiler in top condition is a real turn on. mind you, i married a rottweiler so this might be behind my preference for them!

FTFY

You drool and slobber a lot?

Watch what you're saying about "Wife RE" or you may find yourself in a ditch with your head on backwards.
  • cooldad
    cooldad Posts: 32,599
    He doesn't have a decent ditch in him.
    I don't do smileys.

There is no secret ingredient - Kung Fu Panda

London Calling on Facebook

Parktools