Anonymous
Anonymous Posts: 79,667
edited November 2010 in The bottom bracket
Time to sell them though?... :shock:

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/2-Take-Tickets-ST ... 3a5ffb405a

Comments

• That can't be right, can it?
    Tail end Charlie

The above post may contain traces of sarcasm or/and bullsh*t.
  • Anonymous
    Anonymous Posts: 79,667
    Must be people avin a laff...

Although a lot are going for 3 figures each...
  • We've got a spare and worked out that we can sell the one on its own and pay for our other two tickets with that money!
  • NapoleonD wrote:
    Must be people avin a laff...

It's one way of fighting the black marketeers: up the bid price to an impossible level.

Might have a problem using Ebay in future though.
  • Does he really want £3 postage on top? :lol:
  • dmch2
    dmch2 Posts: 731
    A few years ago my birthday was on the same night as the take that concert in newcastle. My birthday present was that i didn't have to go with my wife! :)
    2010 Trek 1.5 Road - swissstop green, conti GP4000S
    2004 Marin Muirwoods Hybrid
  • Pretre
    Pretre Posts: 355
    dmch2 wrote:
    A few years ago my birthday was on the same night as the take that concert in newcastle. My birthday present was that i didn't have to go with my wife! :)

That wins the prize for best present ever!
    Unless you're a 13yr-old girl (or were one when they first came out) I can see no reason why anyone would want to go see them - they were utter s**t the first time round & they have only got worse, although if you had asked me when I first heard them if that was possible I would have said "not a snowball's chance".
  • tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,859
    Pretre wrote:
    dmch2 wrote:

Unless you're a 13yr-old girl (or were one when they first came out) I can see no reason why anyone would want to go see them - they were utter s**t the first time round & they have only got worse, although if you had asked me when I first heard them if that was possible I would have said "not a snowball's chance".

upset you didn't get a ticket? :)
  • Does he really want £3 postage on top? :lol:

£3.00 - Express Delivery Estimated delivery within 4 working days.
    Item location: Solihull, West Midlands, United Kingdom
    Post to: United Kingdom

Surely, Solihull is not so remote or the postal service from Solihull so bad, that Express Delivery takes 4 days???
    There's no such thing as too old.
  • Pretre
    Pretre Posts: 355
    matthew h wrote:
    Pretre wrote:
    dmch2 wrote:

upset you didn't get a ticket? :)

No - I just like music & Take That do not qualify as music
  • mrushton
    mrushton Posts: 5,182
    Don't worry, the 'secondary ticketing' market run by the people who sells the tickets in the 1st place will have some. Eventually, tickets will be mysteriously released to the market as the dates get nearer. Of course the band would never collude in selling their tickets at a higher than face value would they? :wink:
    M.Rushton
  • why!
    going downhill slowly
  • ShutUpLegs
    ShutUpLegs Posts: 3,522
    If they were Katy Perry tickets i'd have them
  • hopper1
    hopper1 Posts: 4,389
    Sold at 999,999 quid :shock: :shock:
    Start with a budget, finish with a mortgage!
  • One can only contemplate the devastating effects of having that many pre-menopausal women in the same venue...shrieking harpees whizzed off their tits on pinot grigio or some other paint stripper watching the sons they'd wished they had.
    What wheels...? Wheelsmith.co.uk!