good vibes please... i'm cacking it

lovewales
lovewales Posts: 411
edited October 2010 in The Crudcatcher
Pleeeeease I need good vibes I have got to take the car to be fixed tomorrow, next door to where the hubby works I then have to ride the motorbike to the dentist before riding home then back later to pick the car and give hubby the motorbike back.

Not a major problem I hear you call but...
- although the motorbike is insured as mine with him as main user I have not been near a motorbike in 7 years. :?
- I hate the dentist :oops:
- My neuraligia is giving me serious grief and have the dentist poking at my mouth terrifies me of the effect :shock:
- I can not ride the ordinary bike home as the journey requires a trip down the M1

I can feel my heart rate rising already.
If every action has an equal and opposite reaction does that mean I will be eaten by a fly?

Comments

• nicklouse
    nicklouse Posts: 50,675
    Bex WTFU :wink:

and enjoy the Bike.
    "Do not follow where the path may lead, Go instead where there is no path, and Leave a Trail."
    Parktools :?:SheldonBrown
  • lovewales
    Cheers Nick

I'm sure I will come home with a new suggestion for my xmas list - I will have to fill the double garage that is being built on the back garden.

I am currently thinking an old mini or beetle and after tomorrow who knows an RD350??
    If every action has an equal and opposite reaction does that mean I will be eaten by a fly?
  • lovewales wrote:
    Cheers Nick

I'm sure I will come home with a new suggestion for my xmas list - I will have to fill the double garage that is being built on the back garden.

I am currently thinking an old mini or beetle and after tomorrow who knows an RD350??

Pound for pound the funnest bike I have ever owned.

Mmnnnnn powervalve :D
  • lovewales
    Also the funnest bike I ever owned :D

Although I do remember my now hubby trying to tell me how to ride it... "you need to slip the clutch to set off faster"... I followed his instructions (when he was pillion) knowing what the result would be... him stood in the road whilst I shot off on the back wheel :D:D needless to say he never criticised me again!
  • Ive just realised it was about 17 years ago I had that... :shock:

Good times were had on that.... moreso than more expensive bikes I have.

My first 'proper' bike was a Kwaki KMX 125 - that was a blast as well!!!

With regards to your 'fears' - youll be fine, and as nick said WTFU :)