Curacao event

iainf72
iainf72 Posts: 15,784
edited October 2010 in Pro race
More names being released

http://www.velonation.com/News/ID/6172/ ... field.aspx

Now, I know what you're thinking "who cares, it's just a daft crit" but the truth is it's a reliable indicator of who will be bust for doping next year.

You'd think they'd learn by now.
Fckin' Quintana … that creep can roll, man.

Comments

• Pokerface
    Pokerface Posts: 7,960
    iainf72 wrote:
    ...the truth is it's a reliable indicator of who will be bust for doping next year.

How so?
  • iainf72
    iainf72 Posts: 15,784
    Have a look at who's been there previous years. And who's been photographed with young Sophie.

They all test positive for something the following year.
    Fckin' Quintana … that creep can roll, man.
  • Kléber
    Kléber Posts: 6,842
    Cause and correlation? Sadly most of the top names in a given year seem to get taken down or exposed with a coke habit.

Being mischievous, maybe the sort of guy willing to fly to the Caribbean for a silly criterium and pose with a dolphin or Miss Vliet in return for a briefcase of cash is the same sort of guy willing to employ banned methods?
  • No_Ta_Doctor
    No_Ta_Doctor Posts: 13,309
    Kléber wrote:
    Being mischievous, maybe the sort of guy willing to fly to the Caribbean for a silly criterium and pose with a dolphin or Miss Vliet in return for a briefcase of cash is the same sort of guy willing to employ banned methods?

That's entirely unfair. I'd be entirely happy with the briefcase full of cash a trip to the Caribbean, posing with some lovelies and dolphins and the only drugs I don't cant be said to enhance performance.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format
  • dave_1
    dave_1 Posts: 9,512
    iainf72 wrote:
    More names being released

http://www.velonation.com/News/ID/6172/ ... field.aspx

Now, I know what you're thinking "who cares, it's just a daft crit" but the truth is it's a reliable indicator of who will be bust for doping next year.

You'd think they'd learn by now.

or of how much free time people have
  • timoid.
    timoid. Posts: 3,133
    Kléber wrote:
    Cause and correlation? Sadly most of the top names in a given year seem to get taken down or exposed with a coke habit.

Seriously if someone came up to you and said they'd give you a sackful of cash to fly to the Carribean, cycle your bike and grab the lovely Miss Vliet you'd say no?

Are you mad?
    It's a little like wrestling a gorilla. You don't quit when you're tired. You quit when the gorilla is tired.