Veloventoux

Wickers
Wickers Posts: 17
edited November 2010 in Tour & expedition
Anyone used these:

http://www.veloventoux.com/index.htm

I'm looking at next year and have come across this site. They look well organised and resonably priced, but you can't beat personal reviews.

Thanks in advance.

Comments

• storck
    storck Posts: 64
    Hi yes i have used them 4 times now,also with some mates going back over with them for Marmotte nx year,in a great area 20 min ride to foot of Ventoux great people cant help enough and Craigs knowledge of area second to none,nice town 10 min away for eating at night sure it called Vaison all in all fantastic area for cycling good luck ....
  • singlespeedexplosif
    singlespeedexplosif Posts: 1,564
    edited October 2010
    yup, cannot recommend them highly enough. Fantastic place, fantastic people.

As above - brilliant people, Craig's local knowledge fantastic. Craig and Vic cooked for me, did my washing for me, sorted me out a tyre when mine split on a ride so that the following day's epic wouldn't be postponed until the shops were open, lifts to Vaison whenever we fancied heading that way for dinner, support on the Ventoux - FABULOUS. Could not have wished for more, and now saving hard to get back there asafp!
  • LittleB0b
    LittleB0b Posts: 416
    Wickers wrote:
    Anyone used these:

http://www.veloventoux.com/index.htm

I'm looking at next year and have come across this site. They look well organised and resonably priced, but you can't beat personal reviews.

Thanks in advance.

Well, he's a regular poster on UKClimbing - and seems nice. Anyone who can onsight e5 can't be too bad can they?*

*disclaimer - climbing grade does necessarily correlate with integrity
  • AGuppy
    AGuppy Posts: 44
    As above....
    Great house , great location and briiliant people.........Craig and Vicki cant do enough for you....you will have a superb time.
    Guppy :D
  • rc856
    rc856 Posts: 1,144
    Same as above from me :)
  • nasz
    nasz Posts: 88
    Yeap!

Had a great time with them! They have a very good shed, full of spare parts, tools and other bits and pieces. Would recommend them highly. Very friendly and obviously, bicycle friendly!

Give them my regards
    ________o
    _____~\<,_
    ____(_)/ (_)
    Lunicus Cycle Club - LCC - Train hard, ride easy...
    www.lunicuscc.co.uk
    www.nutsonbents.com - London to Sydney on Recumbents 2005/6