Fixed
Colnago Addict!

Comments

• PhilofCas
    PhilofCas Posts: 1,153
    I'm jealous :) , all 3 look proper good to me
  • gmb
    gmb Posts: 456
    Could you provide the specs for these please? V nice indeed.
    Trying Is The First Step Towards Failure

De Rosa Milanino :-
    http://i851.photobucket.com/albums/ab78 ... -00148.jpg
  • mrdsgs
    mrdsgs Posts: 337
    edited October 2010
    top one is a pimped up superlight pro carbon

It now has the agilis cranket and rotor Q rings, Planet X CNC calipers, ultegra sti's and front and rear mechs.

Most (Pinarello) seatpost and fizik arione saddle. FSA carbon wrap handlebard and Deda tape.

It now has a Rotor SABB bottom bracket, Rotor chain catcher (likea Deda dog fang) and Keo carbon pedals.

Wheels are re-stickered Mavic Cosmic carbon premiums and michelin pro race tyres

I'll load a newer photo or two later today.

The middle one is the Stealth pro carbon, Planet X tubular 82mm wheels and Continental Competition tubular tyres (I think they cost about £60 each !) Dura Ace geras and chainset and cassette, brake calipers are levers are Tektro carbon Fantastic Planet x combined handlebars and tri-bars Planet X stem and special seapost, Fizik arione saddle, keo max carbon pedals.

Bottom one was built up from spare bits!

Planet X Aluminium Maxwall tubing Stealth track frame, Special planet X carbon stem, handlebars, levers and stem from my Langster (see My Winter family thread!!) Campag record front brake only. Fizik arione saddle, Keo carbon pedals, Miche primato hubs, and crankset, campag 47T 1/8 chainring, 17T Miche sprocket, Izumi 1/8 chain. Mavic rims, Michelin pro race tyres.

I think that's it!
    Colnago Addict!
  • mrdsgs
    mrdsgs Posts: 337
    I just love the Rotor stuff and I am a big fan of the Q rings.

I am trying to justify putting the new 3D cranks and aero rings on my Colnago Extreme Power, but it is not quite as easy with Campagnolo gears and a Colnago with a braze on front mech!

5121048326_b7899b5f21_b.jpg

Mike
    Colnago Addict!
  • That fixed is a beast!