Is this a good looking bike or what?

2»

Comments

• I fully admit that my desire to buy a lime green santa cruz may bar me from any discussion regarding taste but I don't like it. The colours are too broken up, looks like a mess. Agree with other peoples comments regarding car culture, all it's missing is some No-Fear eyes and a picture of Calvin piddling on a Trek logo.
  • Anonymous
    Anonymous Posts: 79,667
    The more I get into MTB'ing, the more I realize 'old skool; and 'simplicity' work so much better. :wink:
    You're right, the old skool look was far less lairy.
    pbpic4492494.jpg
    :lol:

Oh, and for the record, no, that's not me. I may have worn some stupendously daft things in my time, but I've never worh anything like this to ride a bike.
  • for a moment then i though cube had released abike called fritzl.
  • I love Cube bikes, such sex machines. I'd trade my wife for a new top of the line fritzz.
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,567
    I think Cube bikes look typically how I would expect Germans to design the paintwork and print, all that is missing is a sh!t load of Adidas logos, a sports manufacturer the Germans are clearly obsessed with.

The more I get into MTB'ing, the more I realize 'old skool; and 'simplicity' work so much better. :wink:
    Simplicity - maybe. Old Skool - if the fashion disasters of the 80's and 90's were anything to go by, no thanks :)
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • LoUiS1985
    LoUiS1985 Posts: 841
    LoUiS1985 wrote:
    I fancy men more and more every day. There's a guy I work with who is ginger and I fancy him. I saw him in the shower and his willy isn't very big. I think I could easily manage that in either end lol

first time i've logged in for a while and just spooted this.............some prick at work must have done it when i left my computer..........funny though :lol:
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,567
    LoUiS1985 wrote:
    LoUiS1985 wrote:
    I fancy men more and more every day. There's a guy I work with who is ginger and I fancy him. I saw him in the shower and his willy isn't very big. I think I could easily manage that in either end lol

first time i've logged in for a while and just spooted this.............some prick at work must have done it when i left my computer..........funny though :lol:
    Holy thread resurrection...

And there was us thinking you were some knobhead troll. Hope you find the w@nker and get revenge :D
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • Looks like the bike Vin Diesel would ride if they brought out another "XXX" film and it involved a mtb chase, tasteless over the top and very chavvy.

I like it :D