Carron Valley 2nd October

K10Daz
K10Daz Posts: 17
edited October 2010 in MTB rides
If the weather isnt too bad, who fancies a little visit to Carron Valley?

Iv only been once and did the Runway and loved it. Gonna spend a bit of time finding the other trails and getting to know them.
My other ride is your Mum!

Comments

• K10Daz wrote:
    If the weather isnt too bad, who fancies a little visit to Carron Valley?

Iv only been once and did the Runway and loved it. Gonna spend a bit of time finding the other trails and getting to know them.

Hi, a group of us are going there on Saturday. See link below for details, happy if you say hello!! In fact why not join the group, all free, pick and choose your rides, gave ideas, and join in. The more the merrier.

Cheers!
    "Encyclopaedia is a fetish for very small bicycles"
  • Awesome, cheers mate
  • Might turn up with daughter in tow...if so I'll be the one on the Marin with the trailer getting pulled along!
    The Quest for Singletrack is Endless...
  • Wallace1492
    Wallace1492 Posts: 3,707
    We will be the big group of 12. Probably split into smaller groups, but just ask after Glasgow Mountain Bike Meet Up Group, and someone will point you in right direction.

It will be my first visit to CV, and looking forward to it. Though a mate took a bad fall there yesterday and bust his bike.... and got a fair few cuts n bruises!!
  • K10Daz
    K10Daz Posts: 17
    Didnt manage to make it after all! Had to go to work :( but I will be going up next saturday along with my brother :)
  • Wallace1492
    Wallace1492 Posts: 3,707
    My first visit there. Really enjoyed it, though the hill up is a bit of a slog. Definately go back, trails were decent and realtively quiet.
  • Hawmaw
    Hawmaw Posts: 124
    I'm heading up to Carron Valley on 15th Oct ( the Friday of the school hols ) with a pal from work. 2 others , the experienced riders with the good bikes , have pulled out leaving us two inexperienced clowns on ancient bikes (13year old Hopper & Trek) to yahoo round the trails !! :D