Big hit and a Giant Trance. Bridgewater area

jonnyc2420
jonnyc2420 Posts: 557
edited October 2010 in MTB stolen
A mate down the road and regular riding buddy has had his bikes stolen last night in the Bridgewater area - thinks he was targetted specifically for the bikes as they went and others were left including expensive tools etc. they knew what they were doing - making short work of the locks and managing not to make the dogs bark.....

The big hit was an early one - the type with the 24' back wheel and early Hope brakes with UNIQUE lazer cut Hope disks that say 'TEAM FAT BLOKE' on them - so should be easy to spot them..... the trance was less that 2 months old but standard.

He's understandably gutted - and looks like not insured either..........
Falcon Sierra - 80's
Muddy Fox Courier - 80's
GT Palomar 90's
GT Zaskar LE - 90's
Cannondale k v 900 90's
Santa Cruz Bullit - now
Orange Evo 8 STOLEN 26/09/10
Orange P7 Pro
Lots of kites.

Comments

• Hi, i work in Gloucester and had noticed a nice giant trance in our work bikesheds... ( i cycle to work every day.. so couldn't miss it) it had a black frame. The reason why I think its been nicked is cause they've only put a 10quid lock on the thing.

I mentioned this to my colleagues that it looked suspicious cause, you'd never spend a grand on a bike and not get a decent lock!!..

If you have a picture then post it up here.... if you have a frame number etc then post it and I'll check tomorrow....

cheers

Stuart
  • Jonny,

PM sent with a link. Let me know the outcome!

Good luck.

Stew
  • hi - sorry i forgot about this one :oops: - it was a blue frame but thanks for looking anyway !
    Falcon Sierra - 80's
    Muddy Fox Courier - 80's
    GT Palomar 90's
    GT Zaskar LE - 90's
    Cannondale k v 900 90's
    Santa Cruz Bullit - now
    Orange Evo 8 STOLEN 26/09/10
    Orange P7 Pro
    Lots of kites.