Welcome to Thursday morning

VWsurfbum
VWsurfbum Posts: 7,881
edited September 2010 in The Crudcatcher
Well its one day closer to the weekend, its decided its not going to rain at the moment anyway. but on a down side ive got loads of work in that there london today and most of it spent with my boss who i cant abide.
other than that no bacon for me today as trying to loose that last minute weight for the bikini when i get to vegas.
Kazza the Tranny
Now for sale Fatty

Comments

• It was like 2 or 3 degrees on the way in this morning. And I couldn't find my shoe covers. MannedTFU etc, still bloody cold though.

Day to be spent modelling some sheet metal parts and taking it easy. Taking next week off to go riding so I don't want to start anything big.

Why can't you abide your boss?
  • tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,831
    Morning

bad day on its way :( But babysitter organised for Friday night so big beer with the wife!
  • MissBint37
    MissBint37 Posts: 1,503
    Morning all!

Well it is my first visit to the office in over a week, almost 2!!! Been so busy at work it is unreal but I have really seen some positive results from what I have been doing so it is rewarding.

I now come complete with a damaged lateral ligament in my left ankle, not sure if I moaned about that before....damn! Bike getting fixed later and guess who can't ride again :(

Contemplating breakfast, I have some cereal and soya milk in the fridge, or I may sack it off and go to the canteen for bacon hmmm, decisions!!!
    Ride it like you stole it!
  • Morning,

Feels like evening, that must be coz I am monging from night shift with a cuppa.Waiting for the marmite to do its thing with some toast, but that means moving. Its not going to do itself, but I blo0dy well think it should.

Bed soon, then i havn't a clue after that. may wake early enough to do something or I may not.
    fly like a mouse, run like a cushion be the small bookcase!
  • VWsurfbum
    Mickey Eye wrote:
    Why can't you abide your boss?
    Lets just say our work ethics are on the opposite end of the spectrum
    Kazza the Tranny
    Now for sale Fatty
  • VWsurfbum
    MissBint37 wrote:
    Contemplating breakfast, I have some cereal and soya milk in the fridge, or I may sack it off and go to the canteen for bacon hmmm, decisions!!!
    I see no decision here?
    Kazza the Tranny
    Now for sale Fatty
  • VWsurfbum wrote:
    MissBint37 wrote:
    I see no decision here?

i can see a decision there, with tomato sauce or brown sauce...... decision..
    "It is not impossible, its just improbable"

Specialized Rockhopper Pro Disc 08
  • VWsurfbum
    soy_sauce wrote:
    VWsurfbum wrote:
    MissBint37 wrote:
    I see no decision here?

still no decision. always go for the brown :wink:
    Kazza the Tranny
    Now for sale Fatty
  • VWsurfbum wrote:

Tooooooo easy....
    Visit Clacton during the School holidays - it's like a never ending freak show.

Who are you calling inbred?
  • Morning peeps.

I'm looking forward to another jouyful, fun filled, day at work ironing out the problems of the universe. That and continuing to search for bike related stuffs on the internet.
    Visit Clacton during the School holidays - it's like a never ending freak show.

Who are you calling inbred?
  • .blitz
    .blitz Posts: 6,197
    Morning all. Today my Slack-O-Meter is turned up to 11 because I simply CBA to do anything productive. The day will be spent batting off as many issues as possible and the remainder will be put in the 'leave it with me' category.

Off to wild Wales tomorrow for a weekend of no holds barred, take no prisoners, proppa intense full-on hardcore off-road action.

Hope it doesn't rain :wink:
  • joshtp
    joshtp Posts: 3,966
    well im not in hospital, so thats cool

apart from that, my head still hurts and i need coffee and bacon

also i could really use a suprise delivery of shiny bike stuff donated by an anonomus source
    I like bikes and stuff
  • Tolk
    Tolk Posts: 775
    Morning all, 1st time I've posted in a good morning thread for ages!

Today I'm looking after the boy, who at the moment thinks it's funny to keep turning himself round in his cot, so i have to keep turning him the right way again. Instead of him going to sleep like he's supposed to!

Going for a ride later with the OH's brother, starting from home, and possibly riding to Bedgebury. I'm sure there will be a pub visit on the way home.

Fitted my KCNC jockey wheels to the bfe this morning, they look really pimp, and were actually a needed purchase, as the shimano ones were pretty worn (honest).
  • VWsurfbum
    .blitz wrote:
    Off to wild Wales tomorrow for a weekend of no holds barred, take no prisoners, proppa intense full-on hardcore off-road action.

Get in! you luck, Lucky Barsteward!

Oh and its wales so that means rain :wink:
    Kazza the Tranny
    Now for sale Fatty
  • .blitz wrote:
    Morning all. Today my Slack-O-Meter is turned up to 11 because I simply CBA to do anything productive. The day will be spent batting off as many issues as possible and the remainder will be put in the 'leave it with me' category.

Of course it will rain :p it always raind, but that's good!

Where and when you riding mate?
  • Morning all,

As I look out my office window I can see lovely blue skies :D

And my car. :cry:

2 reasons for this. Reason 1, I had to drop off offspring Mk2 at the in-laws. Reason 2, last night I put on my still wet clothes, went out into the rain to the bike shed and found what appeared to be a coded message on my bike. I managed to translate it to “Dear cyclist, F*ck you! Regards, the puncture fairy”. The bitch. Motivation to fix it was approximately zero, so back into the office to get changed again and on the train home. 3 pound fecking 50! For a single journey! And using PT at 5 on a week day is depressing, as I trudged along with the masses I had to stop myself from bleating like a sheep. I kinda wish I’d changed the flat and get wet now, I shall certainly be avoiding doing that again.

Today shall consist mostly of avoiding answering work related questions. My boss is currently in Hollandland meeting his new boss, pretty much the second he left the office on Tuesday people started sending shitty emails around asking stupid questions and generally shit stirring, knowing that my boss would have no idea about this until he turned up at his news bosses desk. I can’t fecking stand office politics, it’s so petty and most people seem to spend their whole time looking at what everyone else is up to, makes my blood boil. :evil:

As I didn’t have coffee this morning, does this mean I’m allowed twice as many biscuits instead?

Is it 5 yet?
    "I ride to eat"
  • Gazlar
    Gazlar Posts: 8,084
    VWsurfbum wrote:
    soy_sauce wrote:
    VWsurfbum wrote:
    MissBint37 wrote:
    Bacon/quote]
    Lovely Bacon
    YOU MUST HAVE BACON!!!!!!

Barstewards!!! I've just had beans and cheese on toast, i'm going to have to go to Mcbellas to fulfil my new urge for bacons!!!

Other than that, off to work in a bit, a dull day but an 8 o clock finish, then 5 days off to boot, so not all bad.

right lets go and sort out that bacon dilemma
    Mountain biking is like sex.......more fun when someone else is getting hurt
    Amy
    Farnsworth
    Zapp
  • MissBint37
    VWsurfbum wrote:
    soy_sauce wrote:
    VWsurfbum wrote:
    MissBint37 wrote:
    I see no decision here?

Actually, I started feeling a bit ruff....so I went for the cereal. I may have a bacon sandwich for lunch!!! :)
  • MissBint37
    oohh and I forgot to add...

I'm making PIE for tea
  • Jimbob_no5
    Jimbob_no5 Posts: 1,568
    cracking weather up the yard today, then heading home tonight to move house, bike's a bit buggered just now and i don't cash for new BB :(
    Pinkbike

I believe in only 2 things in life.
    1) Drink is not my friend
    2) D-Locking cnuts ;)
  • .blitz
    Where and when you riding mate?
    Here
    Saturday I will be heading down the valley towards Castell-y-Bere and then heading up the ridge towards Cadair Idris. Might go across to Trawsfynnd and down to Fairborne if it's too difficult :)
  • Golf is a four letter word. :evil:
  • Golf is a four letter word. :evil:

I have a plan to swap allt he golf balls for small pressure sensative explosives.

'And he is t'ing off...' KABOOOOM

anyways back on, blitz Your in north wales meh way to far to come annoy you lol.
  • .blitz
    Lucky escape :mrgreen:
  • .blitz wrote:
    Lucky escape :mrgreen:

Maybe next time you wont be so lucky muhahaha!!
  • .blitz
    :(:wink:
  • Damn it i should have done the next time gadget line!
  • MissBint37
    Damn it i should have done the next time gadget line!
    go go gadget copter.....:lol:
  • Gazlar
    edited September 2010
    Duplicated post, please read the post below, thankyou for your understanding

many thanks
    Mr G Derry
    Amy
    Farnsworth
    Zapp
  • Gazlar
    Golf is a four letter word. :evil:

I like golf in all forms, golf, crazy golf, frisbee golf and pub golf
    Amy
    Farnsworth
    Zapp