school of comedy

Anonymous
Anonymous Posts: 79,667
edited September 2010 in The Crudcatcher
is so funny it would make your head spin, certainly more funny than the inbetwobviousers.

Comments

• No, I'm sorry.

It's not funny at all, and is ridiculously irritating.
    Boo-yah mofo
    Sick to the power of rad
    Fix it 'till it's broke
  • Anonymous
    RTW-Chaz wrote:
    No, I'm sorry.

im not sure if you know how this works, i say something, everyone agrees. thats how the interweb works now.
  • I agree with both your comments sheep.

Except the parts about everyone agreeing with you, and that it's better than the inbetweeners. Other than that, no flaws in your thinking. :lol:
  • im not sure if you know how this works, i say something, everyone agrees. thats how the interweb works now.
    :lol::lol::lol:

But seriously, it's shit.

You might have a big fan base, and even obsessed lovers (Grondel), but the interwebz iz a 2 way ting, bruv.
    Boo-yah mofo
    Sick to the power of rad
    Fix it 'till it's broke
  • Anonymous
    have you not seen old macdonald? its the funniest thing ever.
  • Kitty
    Kitty Posts: 2,844
    RTW-Chaz wrote:
    No, I'm sorry.

This.
  • have you not seen old macdonald? its the funniest thing ever.
    No.

Because the whole programme is total shite, lol.

It's not that I refuse to watch it, I can't. It's not funny (even slightly) and just makes me cringe - even just thinking about it.
    Boo-yah mofo
    Sick to the power of rad
    Fix it 'till it's broke
  • Anonymous
    aaah, so you havent seen it, i getcha.
  • aaah, so you havent seen it, i getcha.
    No, I saw 5 minutes of it last week, and that was 5 minutes of my life I will never get back.

Little kids doing (bad) impressions of adults, nah. Not for me.
    Boo-yah mofo
    Sick to the power of rad
    Fix it 'till it's broke
  • I only like the south african cctv guards
  • Anonymous
    I reckon it's hysterical.
    But I also like the inbetweeners. What lets the inbetweeners down is the acting of the main character. It's just appaling.
    Oh, and they need a load of new script writers. Last week he was meant to have even a lump of dope, so he ends up having his arms move around randomly? What the hell was that about?
    I take it nobody who works on the inbetweeners, or found that bit even remotely funny has ever tried, or even been around anyone who smokes pot.

But the school of comedy is ace. Their acting is better than almost any new comedy actor on telly at the moment.
  • i watched school of comedy for the full 30 laugh free minuites. it just wasnt funny atall. the only section which even slightly raised a smile was the shouty art gallery guide (this was last weeks, not sure if he was on this week). in short, school of comedy needs so re-education in being funny :D

or to put it another way, school of comedy is shite.
  • Kiblams
    Kiblams Posts: 2,423
    Last week he was meant to have even a lump of dope, so he ends up having his arms move around randomly? What the hell was that about?

That's what I was thinking myself, very odd though I took it as him getting psychologically hysterical and could face watching it until the end :D

Watched the first series of School of Comedy and some of it was great (the south african security sketch gets me) and the shot kid in it is fantastic. but i found that most of it was hit and miss myself.
  • Anonymous
    I like the white van training :lol:
  • I think its fantastic, funniest shiz on TV. The best ones got to be the gay boss in the office.
  • Gazlar
    Gazlar Posts: 8,084
    I have to be honest, I'm not a fan of this at all at all, to be fair though I'm not a fan of sketch shows generally unless its something really good. This rankls alongside tittybangbang, Corn and boredom or whatever it was called etc etc, but this is worse because the kids are irritating little scrotum sacks that should be put in a sack and hit with sticks until they quit TV for good
    Mountain biking is like sex.......more fun when someone else is getting hurt
    Amy
    Farnsworth
    Zapp
  • whyamihere
    whyamihere Posts: 7,695
    It's one of the worst pieces of crap I've ever had the misfortune of watching.
  • Kitty
    Kitty Posts: 2,844
    whyamihere wrote:

End of argument, Chris is always right.
  • cooldad
    cooldad Posts: 32,599
    whyamihere wrote:

That's being nice.
    I don't do smileys.

There is no secret ingredient - Kung Fu Panda

London Calling on Facebook

Parktools
  • Liked it when i first saw it but is lacking depth