watcha'll up to today?

Anonymous
Anonymous Posts: 79,667
edited September 2010 in The Crudcatcher
im doing nowt.

just watching some grand prix and am feeling like drinking some johnnie walker for some reason! advertising doesnt work on me as such, i wouldnt go and buy some but the fact i already have some is making me feel like i should drink some.

will be watching stoke against the toon later and generally sitting on the sofa for the day.

Comments

• Am showing a mate round work then I'll be settling down to watch the Toon hammer Sturke.

Black and White Army! :D
  • Anonymous
    im hoping you are wrong and that the mighty potters will reign supreme. if not, my geordie mate has promised to buy me a toon scarf at the ground today and i will start supporting them instead
  • Anonymous
    Monging out and doing laundry from my most-of-a-week away.
    Might head out on the bike for a bit but I'm a bit knackered. I stayed up far too late last night trying to photograph startrails, and got up stupid early o'clock.
    I suspect the only thing keeping me awake is Monster.
  • I am back on here for the first time in aaaaages! Work has been mental, I've barely been in my office getting everything ready for D-Day (tomorrow).

Today my plans involve sitting at home and doin sod all. I think it's a good plan. I would read through all the threads I've missed, but I prefer hitting the 'Mark as Read All' button :D

As you were.
    It takes as much courage to have tried and failed as it does to have tried and succeeded.
    Join us on UK-MTB we won't bite, but bring cake!
    Blender Cube AMS Pro
  • Preparing my life for a weeks exercise on Bramley common!
    + 1001 posts reset by the cruel cruel moderators!

Giant Trance X4 (2010)
    Giant SCR 02 (2006)
  • whyamihere
    whyamihere Posts: 7,695
    When the F1 comes onto iPlayer, I'll be watching that. This evening, I'm going to a mate's house party, and that's about it.
  • Northwind
    Northwind Posts: 14,675
    So far, nothing at all. Going to stir my arse and go out to the garage and find out why my motorbike doesn't work at some point , and maybe finish building my Mmmbop, or swap the tyres and stuff back on the hemlock. Really can't be bothered though.

I should wash my riding kit before it goes rancid too I guess.
    Uncompromising extremist
  • working, 7-7 dayshift. Nearly over and then a drinkypoose or 7 and change over some tyres so I can go work off tonights ale over the next few days.
    Oh and work sucks today.
    fly like a mouse, run like a cushion be the small bookcase!
  • Kitty
    Kitty Posts: 2,844
    Been at a meeting since for my Florida trip today at a fancy hotel, now to get in my pjs do uni work and watch the F1. Not a bad sunday.
  • chedabob
    chedabob Posts: 1,133
    I've got nowt to do today, so I've been trying to turn this:

WMkVD.jpg

into this

grnsb.jpg

automatically.

/geek :lol:
  • bartimaeus
    bartimaeus Posts: 1,812
    Ride with mates this morning. Football with my two boys this afternoon, followed by a 7 mile ride with my youngest. Now I'm cooking sausages for tea... and while I was out this morning OH and the boys made cakes. Result!
    Vitus Sentier VR+ (2018) GT Grade AL 105 (2016)
    Giant Anthem X4 (2010) GT Avalanche 1.0 (2010)
    Kingley Vale and QECP Trail Collective - QECP Trail Building
  • stumpyjon
    stumpyjon Posts: 4,069
    Been digging at Gisburn as usual. Really should get at least one of the bikes out again at some point. Really stiff now for some reason, maybe the cold got into my bones.
    It's easier to ask for forgiveness than for permission.

I've bought a new bike....ouch - result
    Can I buy a new bike?...No - no result
  • Anonymous
    Am showing a mate round work then I'll be settling down to watch the Toon hammer Sturke.

Black and White Army! :D

cheers for the goal. do you want me to get a scarf in the post?
  • Bollox. :evil:

Oh well, got a power hour in at Stainburn, so it's not all bad!
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,166
    We've just spent the day doing my kid's birthday bash which involved taking a load of hyper 8 & 9 year old girls up to London Zoo then back to the house for cake and general chaos. It was like herding cats, though at least they had a great time - apart from the one who threw up in the car :( I'm more knackered than after a days riding !

A couple of hours peace now before crashing...
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • Bike window shopping.

Only got £200 so far, want to save around £6-700 and look at either a new Merlin or something from 2009/10... Pauls Cycles brings up stuff like the Diamond Back Apex and the Giant Yukon FX1 (although I said I'd never buy FS because I just imagine I'll be targeted by thieving scrotes round here)

So many choices.
    --
    '09 Carrera Fury
    '94 GT Timberline FS
    '89 Saracen Tufftrax