so what the hell have I missed?

Anonymous
Anonymous Posts: 79,667
edited September 2010 in The Crudcatcher
No internet or mobile signal for most of the week, now I'm back. And I'm disturbingly calm. hmm.
Anyway, what did I miss?

Comments

• Anonymous
    i broke my arm, grondel got banned but i dont know what for originally, then reincarnated himself in various troll guises only to get banned again and again.

apart from that, not alot i think.
  • Anonymous
    Ah, ok then. I was wondering how long before Grondel the "freaky little psycho stalker" got banned. He had something of an obsession with me by the looks of it.
    Shame really, I would have let him suck me off for a hundred quid. New experiences, and a hundred quid up, who could complain about that.
    So, what did you do to your arm, Big D? I take it your return trip to Llandegla is going to be postponed then?
  • Anonymous
    HAHA! Just seen 360's avatar!
    Epic! :lol:
  • Anonymous
    HAHA! Just seen 360's avatar!
    Epic! :lol:

good that innit!!

the arm isnt proper broken, just got a crack at the top of my right radius after falling of the stumpy at bedgebury, but its pretty well immobilized by agony when i try to bend or especially rotate it. very annoying. and yes, i am a big girl.
    degla is deffo delayed for a while but hopefully no too long
  • Anonymous
    Ah, I told you to get rid of the stumpy, for the Bionicon.
    If you had heeded my advice, you wouldn;t have fallen off it then, would you?
  • Anonymous
    true,more travel at slacker angles would have saved me i reckon, this never would have happened on the enduro!!

we'll ignore the fact that it happened on a flat smooth dry bit of trail but i was thumping along at a fair old pace.
  • joshtp
    joshtp Posts: 3,966
    mostly

Banstick_Hyah.jpg

and meh

and Sheeps being a whining girl
    I like bikes and stuff
  • Anonymous
    I quite like how that banned fella went from normal to total window licker, in a very short space of time.
    He's even been sending me retarded PMs :lol: