Wifes new De Rosa...

Lig
Lig Posts: 178
edited September 2010 in Your road bikes
Picked this frame up whilst on holiday in Germany (as you do) and thought it would make a great bike for wifey....I am really pleased with it (she is too)!!!

408886373_o.jpg

Comments

• That is very nice, love that chainset :D
    'Hello to Jason Isaacs'
  • brin
    brin Posts: 1,122
    you spoil that woman of yours.......... :wink:
  • redvee
    redvee Posts: 11,922
    brin wrote:
    you spoil that woman of yours.......... :wink:

Brownie points, always a good idea to have some in the bank. Another, slighyly cruder way of looking at it is, if she has a good ride then so does he :oops:
    I've added a signature to prove it is still possible.
  • Lig
    Lig Posts: 178
    Thanks Chaps,

I know she is spoilt - and to be honest she was happy with her old Colnago - but this was a good buy and i knew it would look good + it has a little heart on it - always good!

So yes brownie points in the bank - hopefully a few more points earned than a bunch of flowers - but you never can tell with women - Is there a chart somewhere for products/services against points??!!

Lig.
  • Aggieboy
    Aggieboy Posts: 3,996
    Spoil her some more and go the 'whole hog' with the SA finishing kit :wink: -

http://www.bikeradar.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=12678690
    "There's a shortage of perfect breasts in this world, t'would be a pity to damage yours."
  • I have a soft spot for De Rosa. I think the brand has gone slightly off the boil in recent years, I would love to see them back on the international stage of racing!