Newbie in west mids looking for riding buddies for cannock

maxspeed76
maxspeed76 Posts: 78
edited September 2010 in MTB rides
I recently got back into biking after 8yrs out the saddle, but the mates who got me in mtb buzz again have vanished off the face of the earth so after buying my bike at the begining of august i have been out about 3 or 4 times as i hate riding on my todd! id love to ride the follow the dog trail over cannock and eventually the monkey trail, but dont wanna ride alone, so looking for riding buddies this saturday(18th september) to ride cannock in the afternoon!
Be warned whoever is up for this remember its been 8yrs for me so my fitness levels are s**t so i may be pushing my bike up more hills than i ride, lol !
Hopefully i look forward to some replies.

Comments

• Canno0t do saturday but may be out sunday afternoon? If not happy to link up, I like it slow and steady.
    Ched
  • Ok, well let me know and if you can do sunday i may change my day and come over sunday instead, what do you ride m8?
  • No idea what I will be doing as weekend has become busy,so take the saturday ride and maybe do another time. But may be out sunday lunchtimeish

I ride a meta at a nice leisurely pace, its a social thing as much as anything. Not a technical wizard.

Can you send messages on here? If so send me your mail address.
    Ched
  • No idea what I will be doing as weekend has become busy,so take the saturday ride and maybe do another time. But may be out sunday lunchtimeish

I ride a meta at a nice leisurely pace, its a social thing as much as anything. Not a technical wizard.

Can you send messages on here? If so send me your mail address.
    Ched
  • Where abouts are you maxspeed?
    On One Inbred 456
    On One Inbred SS
  • oldschool73
    oldschool73 Posts: 16
    edited September 2010
    im looking to go to cannock as much as poss but i dont have transport but im willing to pay half towards the fuel im in tamworth
  • im looking to go to cannock as mutch as poss but i dont have transport but im willing to pay half towards the fuel im in tamworth

I come past tamworth on my way to Cannock

I'll let you know next time i'm going
    On One Inbred 456
    On One Inbred SS
  • great look forward to hearing from ya ive pmed ya :wink:
  • oldschool73 wrote:
    im looking to go to cannock as mutch as poss but i dont have transport but im willing to pay half towards the fuel im in tamworth

I am in Coleshill, could easily go via tamworth.

Planning to go up saturday sometime in the afternoon hangover depending.

not very quick, I dont think so anyway!! but if you can cope with the laid back steady as you go mode (i.e hanging around at the end waiting for me) then happy to pick you up.

Feel free to PM me
    Ched