Loughborough ride Saturday 5th June

bike-a-swan
bike-a-swan Posts: 1,235
edited September 2010 in MTB rides
So, I've said I'd do something about it, so here goes- anyone interested in some sort of group ride out of Loughborough this weekend? I was thinking meet at 9 in the Uni swimming pool car park and head out for a few hours, back about lunchtime (ish).

Let me know if you're interested!
Rock Lobster 853, Trek 1200 and a very old, tired and loved Apollo Javelin.

Comments

• Chivalry
    Chivalry Posts: 48
    we seem to have the most unsociable bikers round leicester way.. :) no one ever seems to reply to any posts about runs from the leicester area.. .. if i wasnt so unfit and overweight though i would defo be up for some rides once my fitness gets up a bit..... gotta try and show off my new bike somehow... :D
  • PhilLL
    PhilLL Posts: 1
    Hiya

I'm in Loughborough and regularly travel to Cannock/Peaks/Wales but interested in more local rides and meeting some fellow MTBers; let me know if anyone wants to meet for a ride
    :D
  • Only just spotted this thread....
    I'm in Loughborough and would be interested in doing some evening/weekend rides.
    Adam
  • Hey guys, did anyone meet up for some rides? I,m in queniborough and often ride swithland, outwoods, beacon , broom briggs, wood house back to swithland on a sunday. I'm not by any means the quickest in the world and still new to it but do enjoy it. I got a full sus marin wolf ridge and enjoy ragging it around a bit on some of the more rougher tracks that i have found. If anyone fancies meeting up one weekend let us know.

Jamie
  • Alright Jamie
    Dont think we ever did get round to sorting a ride out although i've been out with Mat (the original poster) a good few months back. Seems Loughborough riders don't check the forums that often. I'd certainly be up for a ride at some stage and i do the occasional trip to Cannock as well. Infact i might be going Saturday weather dependent so if you or anyone else fancies a ride out then PM me your number and I'll get back to you. Might be able to squeeze two in at a push but I'm only driving a little Ford KA so might be a push.
    Adam
  • rhext
    rhext Posts: 1,639
    Are there any good off-road routes around Loughborough. I occasionally find myself stranded there at a loose end....last time I had to resort to a road circuit!
  • Hi Jamie

Im just down the road in East Goscote , Myself and my brother have been riding around swithland etc and the bridle paths around Queniborough, Im the same not the fittest but really enjoy it .

Paul