Tektro Auriga Comp spares...

Petethebogmonster
Petethebogmonster Posts: 62
edited September 2010 in MTB workshop & tech
Please does anyone know if it is possible to get parts to repair Tektro Auriga Comp brake levers. Ta, Pete

Comments

• nicklouse
    nicklouse Posts: 50,675
    yes but not easy to get.

the retailer of the bike should be able to get most spares, will be an order in job.

What are you wanting/needing?
    "Do not follow where the path may lead, Go instead where there is no path, and Leave a Trail."
    Parktools :?:SheldonBrown
  • Ta Nick, looking for the ball ended part that acts on the piston(?) in the reservoir. The other end is threaded and attaches through the pivot on the lever blade. Luckily not my bike, but not sure where to go, is it worth talking to Freeborn?
  • Northwind
    Northwind Posts: 14,675
    I managed to get some spares ordered via the Hub in the Forest, though they were pretty surprised to discover they were a Tektro dealer :lol: Tektro are distributed by Upgrade, try here for dealers:

http://www.upgradebikes.co.uk/where2buy.html

I can't remember now how I found the part numbers, just googling around I think.
    Uncompromising extremist
  • Found this thread, the part I'm looking for is in the top picture, ball ended bit with the blue threadlock on the threads. Cheers for the help so far :D
  • dont know if its any good to you, but i have a lever thats attached to a broken caliper (the pistons got pushed out). the lever itself is fine, if your interested drop me a pm?