Orange Crush Stolen - London

Nick Dastardly
Nick Dastardly Posts: 606
edited September 2010 in MTB stolen
Hi all,

Gutted. My bright orange 2009 Orange Crush 17" has gone.

Stolen from my garage in Wapping, East London around lunchtime on Saturday 04.09.10.

Bike is completely standard apart from the pedals, which are bone colour DMR V8s.

38676_615393721638_274704586_7219517_1445177_n.jpg

Any info please get in touch.

Nick
"The problem was, I was still using my eyes even though I had them shut"

Demoted to commuting duty

Orange Crush!

Comments

• any specify marks / specs on your bike that can be easily identified?
    I am around in east side of London. can look out for you :wink:
  • Like I say it's completely standard apart from the pedals and despite having it for a year I've managed to keep it free from dents and scrapes. I guess the only other things are a black chainstay protector and a couple of cable ties holding the rear brake cable.

Orange Crush!
  • stu8975
    stu8975 Posts: 1,334
    ????
    http://www.mtbe.co.uk/orange-crush-2009 ... t9485.html

New member wanting to know what its worth.
  • Wow isn't that just a coincidence. Get round there sharpish Nick with proof of ownership.! Pretend you're a buyer and take a large persuasive friend to boot.

Let us know how it goes.

Edit: ON second thoughts I don't think the pedals in the advert are DMR V8s as they have reflectors built in. The DMR V8s I just fitted to my bike before it was stolen didnt have reflectors and didnt look like they could be fitted either.
  • Good spot guys but I'm pretty sure it's not mine. Pedals aren't the same, front brake calliper is the wrong colour, original clips holding the rear brake cable instead of the cable ties I had.

I'll keep looking.......

Orange Crush!