Coal Road, Edenfield.

plugp7
plugp7 Posts: 298
edited October 2010 in MTB rides
I'm no numpy but can anyone tell me where the entrance, off Rochdale Road, to the Coal Road, Edenfield is!
I've been up and down the road and I'm baffled.
Cotic Soul 26 inch. Whyte T130

Comments

• chedabob
    chedabob Posts: 1,133
    Where it says Coal Road on the map? :lol:

http://maps.google.com/maps?f=q&source= ... 33023&z=16
  • Hasn't the access to there been locked since the wind turbines have been built?
    Bianchi. There are no alternatives only compromises!
    I RIDE A KONA CADABRA -would you like to come and have a play with my magic link?
  • plugp7
    plugp7 Posts: 298
    Met someone on Scotland Lane above Old Birtle and he said he had just been up the Coal Road.
    I just can't see the access off Rochdale Road.
    Cotic Soul 26 inch. Whyte T130
  • plugp7 wrote:
    I'm no numpy but can anyone tell me where the entrance, off Rochdale Road, to the Coal Road, Edenfield is!
    I've been up and down the road and I'm baffled.

If heading from Edenfield, go up through turn village on Edenfield road heading to Rochdale, there is a farm house on the left that sells logs and duck eggs, drive just past that and there is a turning called Fecit lane, head up there then bare right through the gate then hey presto your on the Coal Road, it does have access still and take you right up between the wind farm, if you cross the wind farm hall road at the top then follow the trail past the res that is below, Cragg Quarry is up on the right. Hope this helps, I use it every other week going to Cragg.